“Terrible”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Rude, way over priced, I think it’s closed now, no real surprise. Caters to locals, and the high rollers with big bank rolls

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Renovations appear to be running a year late. No visible progress recently. The Quay was removed from the main building and is sitting in the parking lot.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 7 September 2016

The food was OK I however I would not go to dinner there again, I would consider going for lunch due to the view (which is the only reason I gave it 3 stars instead of 2).

Our sever did not have much customer service skills and would tell us we would order when she was ready and would ignore us when we asked her for things such as water. The other servers were very accommodating however they were just bringing food and were not waiting on our table.

The desert was very good and as I said before the view was lovely but other than that it was not a memorable experience at all!! I would go back with friends for lunch and a few beers to see the sunset but definitely not for a nice family dinner.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

We like to eat outside on the high tables and enjoy the view. I love their orange flavored beer and their buffalo shrimp to snack on. It's a fun place to listen to live music right on the water. Sometimes it's not easy to get a drink at the bar, but if you're sitting outside on a hightop, you have a better chance of getting service.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

I have lived in the area for over thirty years. Before the area got as busy as it is now. my husband and I used to love to go to the Dutchmans ,especially in the off season. In the summer The Quelle (their outside bar) was a decent place to go; one of the few places with a water view. While it has always been a touristy,overpriced place you didn't mind spending the $ for a Weiss beer. My husband and I went today for a quick beer and disappointment isnt strong enough a word. The beers were warm , and I mean warm!!
The entertainment was watching the bartenders opening the taps, pouring the foam into large pitchers before they actually poured a beer into a glass. They also poured beer from one glass into another and served it. I know they have a monopoly for waterfront dining and a bar with a great view. By living here for so long I also know they never really improved the place. The keg system is probably shot. Place could really be great if they sunk some $$$ into the place ; it needs it. They're supposed to revamp he place, (according to news articles)but it can't happen soon enough. We will not be back until they at least are able to serve cold beer. Not warm as bath water. What a shame!

1  Thank 437rtimber418