Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience

The staff at flyjetski are so good and very careful with all of us even though the tour is a little... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Voyage108182
Best experience ever!!!

It was so awesome when they took us under the Verrazano bridge and then into NYC harbor and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Sightsee571623

All reviews new york statue of liberty photos guide yunus ride fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wow! The service and experience I received was amazing. Went today during this amazing NYC weather with my best friend and couldn't believe the views I saw. Can't wait to book again for this summer! Thank you again!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The experience was amazing it was my first time JetSkiing the instructor was amazing! Thank you guys!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our guides gave us a great safety training to let us know the dangers of riding jetskis and how fast they can go. This put me and my friends at ease before the tour because they helped keep us all safe, especially around the other boats and yachts in the area.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was seriously one of the best times I ever had and I have been jet skiing for years beforehand. I went out with my boyfriend today and was not scared to ride but Vlad still looked after me and I can’t stop telling my friends about this company.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

After booking our jet ski tour with Flyjetski, I did not have a single solitary regret making this choice. We saw all the sites like Statue of Liberty, Downtown, Verrazano bridge and so much more in record time while fulfilling our need for speed.

Date of experience: July 2020