Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience

The staff at flyjetski are so good and very careful with all of us even though the tour is a little... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Voyage108182
Best experience ever!!!

It was so awesome when they took us under the Verrazano bridge and then into NYC harbor and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Sightsee571623

All reviews new york statue of liberty photos guide yunus ride fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2021

This was seriously one of the best times I ever had and I have been jet skiing for years beforehand. I went out with my boyfriend today and was not scared to ride but Vlad still looked after me and I can’t stop telling my friends about this company.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 7 March 2021

After booking our jet ski tour with Flyjetski, I did not have a single solitary regret making this choice. We saw all the sites like Statue of Liberty, Downtown, Verrazano bridge and so much more in record time while fulfilling our need for speed.

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 7 March 2021

I was surprised by how reasonable their prices were and was doubtful about the service thinking maybe the equipment was old and outdated. But Flyjetski really surprised me and exceeded every expectation giving me and my friends a ride we will never forget.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 6 March 2021

The riding experience and locations flyjetski chose for us were out of this world and the prices matched the tour perfectly! We cannot appreciate walking around New York anymore because we always want to go jet skiing from now on thanks to this brilliant company.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Such an unreal experience!! I had so much fun and can’t get over the views even though I was a little nervous jet skiing for the first time ever. I was comfortable the whole time because of how nice our guide was, and they have the best prices!

Date of experience: June 2020