The Grenville
The Bentley Inn(Bay Head)(Great Value!)
US$ 262
US$ 254
Red Carpet Inn Point Pleasant(Point Pleasant Beach)
US$ 91
US$ 88
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 119/night.

Point Pleasant Manor(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 228
US$ 176
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 211/night.

Dunes Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
US$ 234
US$ 126
Driftwood Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 257
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 296/night.

Sand Pebble Motor Lodge(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 226
US$ 197
Pelican Point Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 226
US$ 217
Amethyst Beach Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 188
  • Pool
Broadway Court Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 149
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbeach badgeschairs and umbrellasnice staynjfireplacegeorgetteboardwalk
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Spent a great weekend at this beautiful Hotel/Restaurant in Bay Head, @ the Jer. sey Shore. Stayed in Room 409; comfy bed, great service and the food was delicious! Owner and staff made every detail a delight. Made me feel very welcome. Didn't want to leave. Will definitely be going back! Highly recommended; just a few steps from the beach too!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for the July 4th weekend. I have mixed feelings about the accommodations. The hotel is in desperate need of updating. My shower had mold in it and along the cracks of the floor. The only updated item in the room was the tv. With that said, it is a beach hotel so I expect less when staying at the shore. The staff was super sweet and always willing to help you. They didn't pay much attention to details when it came time to the breakfast. The continental breakfast is minimal. Bread, cereal, some muffins. Always had to ask for coffee since it was never filled along with the napkin dispenser. The lobby had one very shabby looking couch. The hotel needs to invest in a new couch and some patio furniture. The porch is huge and very inviting but the seating accommodations were lacking. It was filled with worn out tables and chairs that they use for their brunch on Sundays. I think they should make the porch more inviting to sit on and then pull the table and chairs out for the brunch. The hotel is in a great location. One block walking distance to a beautiful beach that didn't feel crowded on a holiday weekend. Its proximity to the point pleasant boardwalk is perfect too. Overall it was an ok hotel to stay for a night or two.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank xxarielle826xx
Reviewed 21 June 2016

This is our place to go and I am so glad we found it! We look foward to staying here a few times during the summer.They have good food and other dining places are nearby if you prefer various menus. Excellent location and steps away from a fantastic clean beach. Quiet and relaxing but close enough to Seaside Heights and Point Plesaent boardwalks if you so desire. Nice staff too! We can`t wait to return in July!
PS Looking foward to seeing Dave again with my pal Rocky who also loves the Grenville!!

Room Tip: We like the front rooms with a balcony. You can leave to door open for a nice breeze.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2016

Luckily we had an oceanview room(but the window was so dirty, we could barely see through it!) The room had no bedspread, no drinking glasses and stained curtains. Marks on the walls were painted over with paint that did not match. The blanket and sheets were very worn and should not be used in a hotel room. No one cleaned our room after our first nights stay. We arrived in time for lunch, only to find they were not serving lunch on Fridays until the end of June. The bathroom was the size of an airplane bathroom. This was the most expensive room in the hotel($279 plus tax). We were extemely disappointed. The photos on the website were not representative of the room we stayed in!! Never again! On a positive note the brunch was very good, the dining room was adorable and everyone was friendly. But it did not make up for deplorable condition of our room.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank stephenmarylisa
Reviewed 5 April 2016

Let me start by saying that I have not visited the Grenville Inn in quite some time, however, in the past I considered the Grenville Inn as a place to dine for special occasions. I had several deaths in my family this year and it was too depressing to try an Easter celebration at home as was always family tradition. The Grenville Inn’s reputation for creating an exquisite dining experience was primary to me when I made the decision to make a family reservation for Easter Sunday Brunch. From past experience, I was anticipating well prepared delicious gourmet entrees with attention to the little details, in a beautiful atmosphere and operated by an experienced staff. I could not have been more wrong!

When we first arrived we were shown to a table butting up against a wall and squeezed in an area that it was impossible for one of the chairs to be pulled out for seating as the space was blocked by the patron sitting in back. We were eventually moved and was able to fit only because the tables in front were not occupied yet, however, once they were occupied, it was a squeeze and chair moving to walk to the buffet.

Our waiter arrived at our table, he was not courteous, didn’t give a warm greeting, he was not informative, and as time went on, was not attentive. I have to say though that his back up (older guy with very dark hair) was more helpful and responsive to our table and was working very hard.

The atmosphere was barren. Not a rug runner, picture on wall, flower, where were the flowers???? It was an Easter Brunch… Spring decorations should have been abundant!!!! The restaurant was just ugly. The tables were being dragged as was the chairs for setting up as anticipated guests arrived. Because of no sound buffers, the people talking, children crying, tables and chairs dragging, dishes clinking and clacking just made for a racket and we couldn’t relax.

The brunch itself was set on a very cold porch, with a draft coming into the dining area. Again, nothing decorative and the plates were worn and many had food crud on them, I had to pick through to find clean plates. One had to pull up heavy lids to self-serve a dinner choice (which none was delicious enough to go back for a second helping) and the penne was cold. The ham at the meat carving was extremely overcooked. When I went out for an omelet the station was not being staffed. Come on… marshmallows and rice krispy treats for dessert? Not exactly the sweets expected to be served at THE HISTORIC GRENVILLE INN such a shame!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family