Hotel Indigo Basking Ridge
Courtyard by Marriott Basking Ridge(Basking Ridge)(Great Value!)
US$ 228
US$ 194
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 221/night.

The Olde Mill Inn(Basking Ridge)(Great Value!)
US$ 206
TripAdvisor
Bernards Inn(Bernardsville)
US$ 261
US$ 225
BernardsInn.com
Best Western Plus Morristown Inn(Morristown)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
US$ 125
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 164/night.

The Madison Hotel(Morristown)(Great Value!)
US$ 172
US$ 165
Hyatt Regency Morristown(Morristown)(Great Value!)
US$ 152
US$ 148
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 199/night.

US$ 152
US$ 148
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 211/night.

US$ 183
US$ 154
Agoda.com
US$ 210
US$ 205
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 354/night.

US$ 116
US$ 109
All reviewswood floorsglass partitionoutdoor pationew jerseybusiness centerstaff was very friendlyenjoyed my staynice staycarpetingweddingbartenderikeatapasthmaallergiesventilationrelatives
Reviewed 31 December 2015

Hotel stay was quiet soothing and acceptable. Allowed me check in way earlier than their regular check-in time, very thankful for that, lady tried to make it look complicated but upscale Hotels do that for their guests especially they are flying in with baggages and staying more than just a day or two. Only couple of disappointments, Rooms AC was loud, Bed made squeaky sounds with minute of the movements,but Majorly, when I dropped my wallet at a restaurant I visited 20 miles away from the Hotel, restaurant manager found the hotel key in it and called the hotel, twice, first time they were asked to put on hold while receptionist? check if the person with the given name from ID and credit cards from the wallet is staying in hotel or not. Hold was longer than usual and so restaurant called again and this time they were told the guest is not staying in the hotel!!!... Luckily I remember having wallet last in that restaurant and called them and got it back, but Hey, it could be trouble for a tourist when they loose their wallet and only familiar thing for the person who finds it is the Hotel in the city next to them. Hotel Staff concern about their job description of helping out guests would have saved me a night of stress when I waited for restaurant to reopen next day.

Room Tip: choose room on higher level, probably 3rd or 4th floor
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Basking Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2016

Dear aden0r,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay. I deeply apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with some of our room amenities and the overall level of service you have received. I would have preferred you had a better stay. Nevertheless, your comments are highly appreciated as these will assist us in our continued efforts to maintain and improve our hotel. I do hope that we will get another opportunity to provide you with a more desirable stay.

Faith R
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 30 December 2015

I spent several days here for work in January of 2015. I thought Hotel Indigo was supposed to be one of the nicer properties for the IHG group. This hotel was disappointing and I have had enough other disappointing experiences with the IHG group that I stay away if I can. The worst part about this hotel was the lack of hot water for showers in the middle of winter. We had a group meeting, so I had no choice where to stay. If you have a choice stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Basking Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2016

Dear Livesoutofasuitcase9,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I deeply apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay, particularly with our bathroom shower. Please be assured that this concern will be looked into. I would have preferred you had a better stay. Nevertheless, your comments are highly appreciated as these will assist us in our continued efforts to maintain and improve our property. I do hope that we will get another opportunity to provide you with a more desirable stay.

Faith R
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 15 December 2015

This hotel is on the list of approved corporate hotels for my company. In general, the interior of the hotel (excepting the rooms) was updated and acceptable. I did not use the exercise equipment or any other amenity beyond the restaurant. The restaurant was fair, but the service was slow. There are better choices in the shopping centers near I-78.

The room on the other hand was less than pleasant. I will start with the bathroom. Clearly, the last remodel of this hotel swapped out the tub for a walk-in shower. Not one of my favorites as the was rather chilly and the shower, being open to the rest of the bathroom, was cold. The sink area was a real screw up. They have a one bowl sink on the far right side with two small lights in the middle of the mirror. As such, I had to shave with one side of my face in the shadows. Really stupid design.

The room itself had bamboo wood flooring ... which might sound attractive, until the woman in high heels in the room above you starts walking around.

Then, there is the HVAC system. I could never get the room comfortably warm. It was cold outside (frost on the cars in the morning) and I had the thermostat set to 80 (as high as it would go) and the room was still cold. (My co-worker had the same issue with his room.)

Lastly, the TV remote I had would only tolerate one button push per second and no faster. Additionally, the mute button did not work. So, every time I had to make or receive a call, I had to turn the TV off because it would have taken 30 seconds to use the volume button to turn down the sound.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
BaskingRidgeGM, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Basking Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2015

Dear guest,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay at our property. I do apologize that we were unable to provide a perfect stay experience on this particular stay.

As I am sure you noticed while at the property, we are currently refreshing the hotel to provide a better guest experience as well as a consistent design-flow throughout the hotel. All of your concerns are very valid and I assure you I have already met with my leadership team to ensure we do not have any issues in the future.

I'd like to sincerely apologize again for theses inconveniences at our hotel. Should you wish to discuss them with me any further I can be reached any time (contact information below.) I do hope you will give us another opportunity to show you our better side in the future.

Reviewed 13 December 2015

Hotel is generally clean. People are very friendly. But nothing works. The AC/Heater runs but nothing comes out. Had to be changed two times. Laundry machines did not work. Coffee at front desk was cold. Shower handle slipped for mixing cold and hot water.

Room Tip: choose higher floor
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. Trust in knowing I share these responses with the team so they can see the good, along with the room for improvement.

I am thankful that you find the hotel to be clean and the staff to be friendly. Your property maintenance issues are a big concern to me and I have met with my engineering team to ensure we do a better job with our preventative maintenance program. Rest assured, I am very confident you will see our better side should you choose to stay with us again.

Once again, my sincerest apologies for this less than stellar stay, it's absolutely not the typical experience here and we will work our hardest to ensure we provide the absolute best stay experience for our guests moving forward.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly should you wish to discuss your stay any further (my contact information is below.) I wish you and yours a very happy and healthy Holiday season.

Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

I live in North Carolina and frequently visit the Westfield / Plainfield area as I have relatives there. I have stayed in many hotels in the area with higher ratings and have been disappointed for various reasons. However, the Hotel Indigo far exceeded these other hotels on all aspects. The hotel is very attractive and the rooms are spacious, pleasantly designed, clean and equipped with all of the expected comforts (Keurig coffee maker, iron and board, blow dryer, flat screen tv with cable, large desk with pull out table for in-room dining, free wifi, etc.). The bathroom was very modern with a detachable shower head in the rain water fashion and stationary glass partition. The customer service of the staff was attentive and accommodating. While this is a boutique hotel, they still offered everything larger hotels offer (i.e. business center, fitness center, restaurant, room service, snacks for purchase, etc.). In addition to free parking, the Hotel Indigo is pet friendly and offers free treats for pets. With all of these great attributes, the hotel is located in a very nice area and just a few minutes off the 78 freeway. There’s also a Starbucks and a couple of upscale restaurants within 5 minutes of the hotel. Overall, I'd definitely be a repeat customer and will not stay anywhere else.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your FANTASTIC review of our Hotel Indigo hotel. I can't thank you for taking the time to provide such great feedback here on TripAdvisor.

It's great news to hear you enjoyed all the amenities our hotel offers! We also love being a pet friendly hotel (the only one in Basking Ridge at that!) and also try to make our four-legged guests as comfortable as possible as well during their stay with us.

It was a pleasure to have you as a guest and we hope to see you again when your travels take you to the Basking Ridge - Warren, NJ area!