Lost River Valley Campground
US$ 114
Woodstock Inn, Station & Brewery(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$ 162
US$ 138
The Wilderness Inn Bed and Breakfast(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
US$ 92
Orbitz.com
Autumn Breeze Motor Lodge(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
Inn 32(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$ 84
Orbitz.com
The Notch Hostel(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 140
US$ 271
US$ 141
US$ 131
TripAdvisor
All reviewsquiet hourscamp storehear carstent sitesbathrooms were cleanwhite mountainsthe loopprior to our arrivalfellow camperscamping experiencefamily traditionfront officewoodstock breweryclarks trading postplenty of hot watershort drivenight stay
Reviewed 21 September 2016

We stayed at one of the riverside sites and we were very happy with it. Great size and great to be on the river. I only give this a 4 out of 5 because there were only a few restrooms, which made for a long walk from certain campsites and also was crowded during peak hours. Campground wasn't resort style with lots of amenities, which was totally fine for us, but for others they may be looking for more. Most sites were very shaded and wooded, I didn't come across any with much sun. Overall good experience and near lots of NH attractions.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Micaela F
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

This was our first time at LRVC and we will definitely go back. The sites are level and good size. The site we were on (83) was nice and shady. Bathrooms are clean. And best of all it was very quiet. Sitting around the fire at night was so peaceful.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Jim K, Owner at Lost River Valley Campground, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Thank you for your kind works about our campground. We appreciate taking time to make those comments. We look forward to your next visit and we hope it is just as pleasant.

Jim

Reviewed 30 August 2016

This was the first overnight camping trip with me and my 12 year old son and daughter. It was everything we hoped for and more. The campsite is impeccable and the views of the river and forest are breathtaking. There is a road nearby and you can hear cars every now and again at the sites close to it but it really didn't hamper our enjoyment at all. The bathrooms are super clean, and the showers are what you would expect in a hotel. What I really appreciated was that the campsite store didn't try to screw you with inflated prices. I needed to get some batteries and was pleased to find that they were cheaper than the stores in Lincoln. The location of the campsite to perfectly central to everything..and because it's on 112, you can go up the mountain past Lost River to look for moose. So close to Loon and Cannon mountains as well. I can't recommend this place enough - we had a blast.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank 292lanceg
Jim K, Front Office Manager at Lost River Valley Campground, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

Thank you very much for your nice response! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you can come back again as the Fall season is a beautiful time to camp! Thanks again.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I don't like to use private campgrounds because they are always very cramped spaces, too many rules and regs, overcrowded and noisy. But my daughter made the reservation so off we went. What a pleasant surprise! Our site was very private (one of the tent sites) and so quiet except for the rumble of the river (not a bad thing). The staff were helpful and very pleasant. They have a laundry (we didn't use), shower and bathroom facilities which I found very clean, roomy and plenty of hot water (shower are a quarter for 6 min I think...more than enough time). The grounds are impeccable and well-maintained. The rules stated one tent only on each site, but practically every site had two or more. Also, they charge $6 for more than 2 adults, which I didn't like as I was with my daughter and son-inlaw which is a family to me. That being said I would still return to Lost River Valley, it was a relaxing and restful stay.

Room Tip: this is a campground so "rooms" doesn't fit, but a campsite along the river is best
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank ValFromCT_11
Jim K, Owner at Lost River Valley Campground, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Thank you for your review. Sorry you had some noisy campers near you. We do have security out after 10pm to make sure things are quiet for quiet hours so if there is a problem just stop them and let them know or see us in the office the next morning especially if you see people speeding in the campground. Just identify the car and which site it was from if possible. We will take care of the problem once we know.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

beautiful area, great site,friendly staff.just a great place to stay when camping. We had site 124 and could still hear the creek running. Other than a Few noisy neighbors and some people with speeding issues. We will go back again.

Room Tip: Book early for creek side sites.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple