Montaup Cabins
US$ 161
US$ 131
Woodstock Inn, Station & Brewery(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$ 139
Inn 32(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$ 84
The Wilderness Inn Bed and Breakfast(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
US$ 92
Orbitz.com
Autumn Breeze Motor Lodge(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
The Notch Hostel(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
US$ 143
US$ 140
US$ 271
US$ 153
US$ 130
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2015

I started staying here about 10 years ago and have only stayed at other places when Montaup had no vacancies. The location is the best. Walk to restaurants, pubs and stores. Each cabin (except for #1) sits on the Pemi River bank and comes equipped with a picnic table, fire pit and BBQ grill. Cabins are clean and fresh towels are replaced each day. The owners are extremely accommodating and will do anything asked of them to make your stay comfortable (roll away beds, extra blankets, pillows). I've seen other reviews posted here and can't stress enough, these are CABINS, in New Hampshire. If you want egyption cotton sheets and daily room service/maid service then you should expect to pay much more $$$ and stay at a hotel. But you won't get that blissful "in the woods" experience that comes with sitting along the Pemi enjoying a campfire and a very family friendly place.

Room Tip: For families and larger groups, look into cabins 6-8 depending on number of people staying.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank rita m
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

We really enjoyed the riverside setting. The chance to light a fire in the provided fire ring, and cook on the grill was good fun.
The cabin is simple but contains a fridge and microwave, and was just fine for our 2 night stay. Bring some throwaway plates and cutlery if staying in a smaller cabin as we were as there aren't any provided.
North Woodstock is on your doorstep and the larger town of Lincoln with a good supermarket is just a 5 minute drive.

Stayed: September 2015
1  Thank Simon V
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed in cabin 3 this past weekend. We booked last minuet so there wasn't much available nearby. When I spoke on the phone the man was very nice and said he would do a deposit for half of the price, so when I got there I would only have to pay half. When we arrived, the woman in the office said he didn't do the deposit. She made it sound like I was going to have to pay all together, when I wanted to pay half before we got there. Luckily she ran the deposit through on spot and I paid the rest in cash. No big deal, just kind of a bad first impression. The cabin has a dark theme to it. There was a screen porch, but the screen had several holes in it.. Making me always feel like bugs got in there. The bed (queen) was okay, but Kind of uncomfortable. They give new towels every day but don't come in and clean. Didn't bother me. The good things about it though are the fire pit and tables in the back, the river, and the pool was very nice, and location. Overall I would just say the experience was okay... But will not be staying here again. Maybe the bigger cabins are nicer but this one was not impressive.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 7 August 2015 via mobile

Great cabins, close to downtown. Relax by the river, make a camp fire, swim in the pool! Nice to have kitchenette, living room. Great place to have family or friend reunion. Have gone twice and looking forward to third! ...................

Stayed: September 2014
Reviewed 8 July 2015

I stayed here for the first time in 2013 for a bachelor party weekend. We had 6 people in our party and we all loved the cabin, had a full kitchen in the one we rented complete with silverware and dishes. Right in back of the cabin is a firepit, picnic table and I believe a grill as well. The Pemigewasset river is maybe 30 feet from the back of the cabin and we spent the whole weekend tubing and putting our chairs in the water. Definitely bring a tube with you as you'll spend 25-30 bucks for one at the local stores.

Second time I stayed here was in Sept 2015 for a night while I climbed Mt. Osceola. We had one of the smaller cabins and had 3 people in it with a double bed and roll away bed.

Awesome accommodations as always! Customer for life and I'm trying to plan a trip back as soon as I can.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends