“DO NOT STAY HERE”
Review of Lazy E Motor Inn

Lazy E Motor Inn
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Weirs Beach
Reviewed 3 June 2012

I have been traveling New England for the past five years. In that time have never been as disappointed, and disgusted as I was with this motel. Nothing is even close to how they describe online, parking is horrible, and the grounds and rooms are incredibly repulsive. The staff is not accommodation either. They had an all for one attitude, taking me several tries to just get local information. I give my highest recommendation to NOT STAY HERE!!

Room Tip: Do not stay here!!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jim J

Reviewed 18 April 2012

I planned a 5 day getaway with my fiance' and my three kids and knew I wanted us to be somewhere near Laconia, NH...close to my fiance's family. I searched for hotels and found it so costly and thinking that the kids would be cramped in a hotel room I thought "out of the box" and when it came up in a search engine...BAM! I was blown away when I looked at the pictures on the webpage. There is NOTHING like this place in the world. It is beautiful. It is peaceful and quiet. Clean and comfortable. It was so much cheaper than a tiny hotel room and we had a full kitchen, living room, bedroom, and a bathroom with a tub. The staff. OH I cannot express enough good thoughts about the owners and their staff. One of the staff...bonded with my little girl and went out of her way to make her vacation special. To a parent...there is NOTHING more important...My last memory of this weekend was as the van was packed (after the owner offering to help carry the luggage bag!)...the owners came out to thank us and my little girl hugged them and the tears fell. It was just a beautiful experience...our family bonded once again in a pleasant setting...with lots of happy people around. That to me is PRICELESS. 4 more months till we will be back...the countdown has begun....16 weeks..15 weeks...14 weeks....

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Karringtyn
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Booked a last minute President's Day getaway, my original choice was a property also run by The Lazy "E" but, was not close to area where I wanted to be. When I booked, I did not know the property was run by The Lazy "E", after seeing the location I asked Linda & Less (Proprietors) if I could stay at The Lazy "E" property as it was better located to my needs.

They not only honored my request but, upgraded me (Doug & Deb) to a lake front suite with a fireplace and, it was spotless! A HIDDEN JEWEL ON WEIRS BEACH BLVD. Did not get to enjoy the outside patio with LARGE flat screen tv, & bbq due to the Season ;-( .....
Thanx Linda & Less,
Doug & Deb Boston, MA

Room Tip: Room 6 was ours, a queen suite! One more below us (Stadium Style Setup), a two bed cabin directly on...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DFC73
Reviewed 24 January 2012

I had a wonderful stay at the Lazy E. The innkeepers are very nice and easy to deal with, and the new renovated room. The room was comfortable, cozy with the gas fireplace, and most importantly, very clean! There was also plenty of hot water and good water pressure. It was kind of stormy so I didn't see much of the view, but it's a gorgeous area. The desk and microwave/fridge were great, flat screen tv, and there is also a little desk. Can't beat the Lazy E's price either. Don't miss breakfast at the Union Diner in town.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank hfla
Reviewed 10 October 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Lazy E Motor Inn for 5 nights, as part of our honeymoon trip to New England. My husband wanted to stay near Funspot, while I wanted to relax near the lake and we also wanted somewhere a bit more private than a B&B, where we could get up when we pleased and eat in at night if we wanted. Despite the fact that it rained for most of our stay, we had a great time because the Lazy E was perfect.

We stayed in Cabin C1, which was the furthest from the lake but still had lovely views. The cabin was small and basic but spotlessly clean, very cosy and it had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. The owners were really nice and Les lit the outdoor fire for us on the night it didn't rain! The owners' website shows loads of photos of the cabins and we found the details to be completely accurate.

The location is fantastic, right on Paugus Bay and we really wish the weather had been better so we could have enjoyed the outdoor facilities more, as the fire pit was great and we really wanted to swim in the lake. We're already planning to revisit the Lazy E next year - we absolutely loved it there and anyone who likes cosy cabins and nature will too!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2 km away
Lake Winnipesaukee Motel
Lake Winnipesaukee Motel
#3 of 5 in Weirs Beach

Been to Lazy E Motor Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK