“Wonderful place, come back every year”

The Cozy Inn & Cottages and Lakeview House & Cottages
Brooklyn, New York, United States
“Wonderful place, come back every year”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012

I cannot fully express my love for this place enough on this website. My family comes up here every year and we always stay at the cozy. Our stays have landed us in the Maple Suite several times, various cottages and other rooms throughout the property. The relaxed pace of Weirs Beach is a perfect backdrop for this idyllic vacation stop. Some of my favorite parts are reading on the porch in the morning while looking over the quaint town, going down to the lake (a very short walk) and enjoying the water and boardwalk, and enjoying some time away from the loud, face-paced, hectic lifestyle of NYC. The owners couldn't be better. They are kind and attentive and are focused on making sure you have a great experience. They are always available to answer questions or give suggestions about the area or to deal with any problems that arise. The spaces are clean and comfortable with rooms or cottages ranging in size and access for a range of visitors. I often come with a family of 5+ but have stayed with just my SO for a romantic getaway. For any situation, this location is ideal.

Some specifics.
-fast wifi
-plenty of cable channels
-great location
-friendly staff
-comfortable spaces
-modern spaces with rustic feel
-attentive and dedicated owners
-fair prices
-two pools on location
-very close parking
-clean and maintained
-great views

I've been going to this place for my whole life and I hope to continue to do so.

Thanks for the memories, Joe and Dyan!!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Andrew A
CozyInnWeirsBeach_NH, Owner at The Cozy Inn & Cottages and Lakeview House & Cottages, responded to this review, 17 February 2013
We are very grateful to have our returning guests. Guests become part of our family - we see the kids grow up and families come together for reunions. This is the most gratifying part of being an Innkeeper!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Pelham, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2012

I've been lucky enough to stay at the Cozy Inn a few times in the past couple of years. My last visit was for eleven days and I couldn't have been more comfortable and content!!! The staff is friendly and extremely accommodating, and the cottages clean and cozy, the name couldn't fit any better! I felt like I arrived as a guest and left as a friend!

It was nice to be within walking to a variety of places and not have to use the car. I would recommend the Cozy Inn and Cottages to my friends and family in a heartbeat!

~MJ Cormier~

Room Tip: I prefer the cabins for the privacy, but the Inns are very lovely and quaint with an awesome view of...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
We're very happy that enjoyed our place and your stay. We're also very happy to have you as part of our "family" and look forward to seeing you again! Thank you!
Lebanon, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2012

This is a super cute, quaint, fun inn on Lake Winnepesauke. My family has been coming here since I was a kid (I'm now nearly 30--when did that happen???), and I can honestly say that some of my happiest childhood memories are from our time at the Cozy. The owners, Dyan and Joe, are fantastic, super responsive to anything we need and really invested in making our stay the best it can be. There are tons of options for where to stay--in the inn or in separate cottages (I've stayed in both), and everywhere I've stayed has been clean and easy. I love this place!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Yuki11235
Dover, New Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2012

Stayed here recently for a quick weekend with family. We stayed in the Lakeview House. Check-in was quick and easy and I found our room to be cozy, yet neat and clean. The staff was friendly and accommodating. They were very helpful with recommendations on what to do and where to eat. There are two onsite pools and the beach and shops are just a two-minute walk down the hill. The front porch had unbeatable views of the lake. It was so nice to sit out on the porch in the warm evening air and watch the lights from the boats move across the lake. There was a grill and picnic table available for use as well, great for a barbeque. Parking was available with easy access. The Cozy Inn-Lakeview House & Cottages is in no way a modern hotel, instead a quaint historic location with a family friendly atmosphere. For my family and I it was a perfect place to relax and unwind.

Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
We're very pleased that you found us and enjoyed your stay!
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2012

My family and I stayed in the Maple Suite in the Cozy Inn which is the perfect place for a small family vacation (we ranged from 2-5 throughout the week).

Highlights-
- Friendly service: The owner and manager is available in her office most of the time and responds to the bell if not. She was extremely helpful with advise for where to adventure out to and didn't mind letting us into our room when we locked ourselves out! Very welcoming and friendly but clear on her policies a
- Comfortable living space: One thing I love about the suite is that there is a kitchen within our space so we can make our own food. There is a kitchen downstairs for the other rooms. Its a great way to save money and fun with the family (we try out all our new recipes each year and try to out do each other). There is also a porch that guests can use that I ended up reading a whole bunch on and sometimes we ate dinner there. The rooms are spacious and homy.
- Proximity to pool and lake: The heat wave in the beginning of the month was uncharacteristic but it was AMAZING to have a pool a few steps away and the lake a short 5 minute walk down the road. The expanded beach at the Wiers was great to relax and I saw a number of young families taking their kids out in the shallows. My dad was pretty proud of himself for doing a number of laps near the buoys.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1.4 km away
The Summit Resort
The Summit Resort
#6 of 13 in Laconia

Been to The Cozy Inn & Cottages and Lakeview House & Cottages? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK