Open today: 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Mama Mia!

So much fun going to the drive-in with friends. Like being back in High School! Really great staff... read more

Reviewed 18 August 2018
94franc
via mobile
Old time entertainment

This was a fun little adventure we saw 2 movies for $26, they say the price is per car (limit of 4... read more

Reviewed 10 August 2018
theao880
via mobile

All reviews snack bar bug spray cotton candy current movies fun experience great movie fun night popcorn radio screen kids galaxy cars guarding speakers boardwalk
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We go every summer. This year we saw a movie we hadn't yet seen in the theater yet (Planes: Fire and Rescue) followed by Earth to Echo. Good times.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We enjoyed watching "Sex Tape' followed by "23 Jump Street" on screen 2. The sound came in good through our car speakers and the movie looked good (not HD) but good for on outdoor theater. The bathrooms are old but had all the essentials. There is popcorn and other food for purchase. This was our first drive-in movie experiance and it was a great one.

Oh, bring bug spray... lots of mosquitoes is you sit outside the car. Also bring a blanket...gets cold to sit outside.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The Weirs beach drive-in may be a tad old and in need of up-dating, but it is still an enjoyable summers night activity for us to go and see a couple of movies as a double feature. The equipment may not be as great as a much more modern digital in-door theater, but that is just the charm of a drive-in. Much better sound with them playing the movies via FM radio, so you can use your cars radio and speaker system, vrs the old hanging car speakers of old. Go and enjoy...

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I am 31 years old and my generation did not have the opportunity to grow up with a traditional Drive-In Theater (okay, maybe some people, but I'm from Long Island/NYC, so I did not). After reading articles and websites I found out that only a few of these American classics still exist. On my first visit to New Hampshire i found out about the Weirs Beach Drive-In and i knew my GF and I had to check it out. The theater was almost exactly what i thought it would be; a large open ground, surrounded by screens, and a small snack bar/restrooms. Granted the buildings and grounds show their age, this in no way takes away from the fun and nostalgia of being in a real drive-in theater. My GF and i go every year and they never disappoint. The best part is that your ticket is for a double feature! And the films are always new and paired up rather well (one year we saw two scary movies, the next year we saw two kids films, etc). My best advice; parking at Weirs Beach can be real tricky. But you can park your car at the Drive In and hang out at the boardwalk until the movies start (as soon as it gets dark). The Drive In opens around dusk, park your car, walk over to the board walk, grab a bite to eat or a drink, enjoy the view, and then head back over to watch the movies. Always a fun, romantic, different kind of date for my GF and I. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Tim L
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

So worth going to for kids to experience the fun of a drive in theater. Great price and popcorn. Highly recommended