Profile Deluxe Motel
Carlson's Lodge(Twin Mountain)
TripAdvisor
Patio Motor Court(Twin Mountain)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswhite mountainsbretton woodscoffee makerlittle detailsnew ownerscog railwayplace to staybed was very comfortablenew hampshirelook forwardrooms are cleangreat pricegreat placecan't wait to go backwe've stayedhiking trailsfranconia notch
Reviewed 22 February 2012

My friend and I stayed here for two nights while skiing in the area. While we didn't spend much time in our room (#3), the room was clean, comfortable, and well-appointed. There was a complimentary basket with Craisins and toiletries, cloths to wipe off our skiing equipment, and free morning coffee in the office. The owners were incredibly kind. Jim opened up our room late because we didn't get in till after the office was closed, and gave us recommendations for places to eat. They also had discounted lift tickets to Bretton Woods!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 February 2012

My wife and I stayed at Profile Deluxe for an easy one-night stay before we went skiing at Attitash the next day. Profile was clean and quiet, affordable, and the basket of goodies was a great added bonus (not to mention chocolate chip cookies waiting on the night stand).

We stayed in room 14, which is around back, and this added a bit of privacy to our stay. We didn't hear road noise from Rt. 3 either. The rooms are more "vintage" than a standard hotel room, but being a charming "motor inn" in the mountains, it works.

This was a perfect base for our winter activities in the White Mountains and I'm sure would be the same for summer activities as well. Lisa and Jim were more than accommodating and even helped us check in late as we got stuck in traffic coming up.

We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2012

I stayed at the Profile Deluxe for a wedding that was taking place at the Mount Washington Hotel. The online reservation system was very easy to use and had an accurate description of the rooms available. The description stated that the room I had chosen was quite small, so there were no nasty surprises when I arrived. The bed was very comfortable, and since cell reception in the White Mountains is not good, the free WiFi was very much appreciated. There were some young adults in the room adjacent to mine, and I could hear them talking through the wall fairly easily, but this was not an issue for me. Everything in the room was clearly labeled with instructions and warnings when necessary (such as the slight step down into the bathroom). The service was friendly and helpful. I didn't require anything out of the ordinary, but I felt like I would get very individual attention if I did. I liked the attention to detail, such as the welcome note with mints, the little basket with coffee and tea, and even a little bag of Craisins! The location right on Route 3 in Twin Mountain is very convenient to the Mount Washington/Bretton Woods area.

Room Tip: If you're sensitive to outside noises, you may wish to ask for a more isolated room.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 January 2012

We stayed at the Profile for a get-away ski weekend at BW with our two teenage boys. We stayed in Room 7 which was warm, clean and cozy. The boys had their own sleeping area and tv separate from us. It was also great to have a refrigerator and microwave in our room. I brought oatmeal packets for a quick breakfast and we made coffee each morning in the room. We loved the personal touches, such as the candy and welcoming note card. We found everything to be comfortable and will return again the next time we need accomodations in Twin Mountain. Thanks Lisa and Jim.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Scott T
Reviewed 19 January 2012

We stayed at your motel in August 2011 with our 2 teenage boys. Number 14 on the trip advisor is well deserved. You both where great host and we came away feeling like we made new friends. We tell all our friends a about this gem that is tucked in the White Mountains. We hope to be back soon
Rhonda , Paul, Eric & Zach