A few friends and I went up to the Whites to hike and golf and the location of Carlson's Lodge couldn't have been any better. It's about 10-15 minutes from the majority of the trailheads that lead to the Presidential Range.
After a full day on the trails it's important to have a nice place to come back to. Not only was the location perfect but both the grounds and the room were super clean and cozy and the beds were very comfortable.
Carol (the owner) was fantastic. She gave us great tips for the area and her dinner recommendation was on point. 10/10 will be back and highly recommend the Lodge to anybody traveling in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carlson's Lodge is a family owned and operated Lodge located in the White Mountain's of New Hampshire. Built in 1973 by Carl Carlson it has been passed on and is run by his daughter Carol and grandson Will. The lodge is located on 50 wooded acres and is central to local attractions and outdoor adventures in any season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Carlson's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlson`s Hotel Twin Mountain
- Carlsons Twin Mountain
- Carlsons Hotel Twin Mountain