My father and I took a father daughter trip to the mountains of New Hampshire and Vermont. Staying at the Carlson's Lodge was very special. Carol was very nice and met our needs right as we arrived and throughout our 4 days there. It was special to be able to swim on an October day outside, thank you for leaving the pool open for us (unlike other hotels we've stayed out, this pool did not dry out our skin- it left us feeling refreshed). Overall, I highly recommend this Lodge, you are truly missing out if you come to the Twin Mountains but don't stay here! My husband and I are already talking about taking our own trip to visit. Thank you Carol and Will for making us feel at home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carlson's Lodge is a family owned and operated Lodge located in the White Mountain's of New Hampshire. Built in 1973 by Carl Carlson it has been passed on and is run by his daughter Carol and grandson Will. The lodge is located on 50 wooded acres and is central to local attractions and outdoor adventures in any season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Carlson's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlson`s Hotel Twin Mountain
- Carlsons Twin Mountain
- Carlsons Hotel Twin Mountain