Clean rooms, nice views, good wifi. House cat was nice. Good proximity to some of the trails on the south west side of Mount Washington. Only issue I had was no refrigerator in rooms, but you could use the refrigerator in the basement, which was two flights of stairs down, so, a little bit inconvenient, but nothing I couldn't deal with. There isn't much in the way of nearby dining options like what Gorham has. We went to the food co-op in Littleton, about a 20 minute drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carlson's Lodge is a family owned and operated Lodge located in the White Mountain's of New Hampshire. Built in 1973 by Carl Carlson it has been passed on and is run by his daughter Carol and grandson Will. The lodge is located on 50 wooded acres and is central to local attractions and outdoor adventures in any season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Carlson's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlson`s Hotel Twin Mountain
- Carlsons Twin Mountain
- Carlsons Hotel Twin Mountain