I have enjoyed several stays at Carlson's for a White Mountain experience - most recently, late this summer. Located in Twin Mountain, an ideal location, just below the Presidential range. The grounds are well landscaped, with plenty of gorgeous flower beds and lawn chairs, all with a mountain view, including the well kept swimming pool! The lodge itself is immaculate, cozy, and welcoming. The staff, including the onsite owner are both friendly and helpful, and ready to provide guests with information and suggestions, about things to do and see to enhance your stay! The rooms are very comfortable and homey, some even have kitchenettes. The beds themselves are super comfortable and cozy. The continental breakfast is offered each morning, and has some of the best coffee I've ever had! In my view, on a scale from 1 to 10, this makes an easy 10! All of this with a fantastic value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carlson's Lodge is a family owned and operated Lodge located in the White Mountain's of New Hampshire. Built in 1973 by Carl Carlson it has been passed on and is run by his daughter Carol and grandson Will. The lodge is located on 50 wooded acres and is central to local attractions and outdoor adventures in any season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Carlson's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlson`s Hotel Twin Mountain
- Carlsons Twin Mountain
- Carlsons Hotel Twin Mountain