Carlson's has a relaxed and "you're at home" feel to it. We stayed in room 212 and enjoyed how large the room was. This lodge has been in the same family for many years and the owners were very helpful. We asked about hiking trails and restaurants in the area and they gave us great advice. There are lots of family knick knacks in the lodge that give it a homey and comfy atmosphere. Be sure to enjoy sitting on the second floor balcony to enjoy the morning or afternoon sun and wonderful setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carlson's Lodge is a family owned and operated Lodge located in the White Mountain's of New Hampshire. Built in 1973 by Carl Carlson it has been passed on and is run by his daughter Carol and grandson Will. The lodge is located on 50 wooded acres and is central to local attractions and outdoor adventures in any season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Carlson's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlson`s Hotel Twin Mountain
- Carlsons Twin Mountain
- Carlsons Hotel Twin Mountain