I went to the white mountains with a group that was staying at the Highland Lodge. Based on past experience, I wanted to stay somewhere more quiet. I selected Carlson's Lodge and was glad that I did. Carlson's is a nice, clean lodge with fireplaces blasting and a dog wandering around. Best of all, it was really quiet! The breakfast is really simple, but ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carlson's Lodge is a family owned and operated Lodge located in the White Mountain's of New Hampshire. Built in 1973 by Carl Carlson it has been passed on and is run by his daughter Carol and grandson Will. The lodge is located on 50 wooded acres and is central to local attractions and outdoor adventures in any season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Carlson's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlson`s Hotel Twin Mountain
- Carlsons Twin Mountain
- Carlsons Hotel Twin Mountain