“Every thing is rosey at Rosie's”
Review of Rosie's Restaurant

Rosie's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Tamworth
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a family-owned and operated breakfast and lunch restaurant, and Rosie is celebrating 30 years in business! We work incredibly hard 7 days a week to ensure the quality and freshness of our food reflects the amount of time and care we put into it. Rosie herself is always in the kitchen very early in the morning baking her homemade bread, cinnamon rolls, desserts and more! Two of her sons Mathew and Britton have been raised in the business for the past 30 years, and hardly leave the line to gurantee the consistency we provide for you with our food. Our "Rosie Girls" are hard-working women who are very special to us (family and friends), and our loyal staff works endlessly to follow our high expectations. We do our best to make your eggs how you like, remedy any mistake we may make (we're only human!) and include you on our family's journey. We love our faithful regulars, new friends, and ever-growing community of breakfast lovers! And remember..."If you are grouchy, irritable, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you!" ;)
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Third time here and each time has been excellent. Do have to remember to save some cash for it though as it does not take credit. WE have had two different servers and they were as good as it gets. Four different breakfast choices at the table and all were well thought of. This time I stuck with just that huge special cinnamon role and a side of bacon. Made the mistake of tasting the has again from another plate and I don't know what I will do next time. The roll and the hash are so far my favorites. Atmosphere is classic, busy with locals most mornings and I have always made it in on week days to date. Imaging Sta or Sun would be tough to get seating.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

They have quite a few high reviews.
I had blueberry pancakes and the pancakes were dry and hard, they shouldn’t be crunchy. The only reason I give a three is because the bacon was very good and cooked perfectly and I took a taste of my friends burger and that was pretty good. I will definitely give another try and have lunch instead of breakfast.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I stopped in after work for a quick lunch. The chicken sandwich was delicious! The prices are very reasonable. They only accepted cash which I thought was strange but they have an atm in the restaurant.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We had breakfast here this morning. The food was very good, (I had an egg white omelette with a cup of oatmeal), it was well priced and the service was friendly. If you go on a Sunday morning though expect to wait as there is usually a.line...but it is totally worth the wait.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Stopped by after a nasty ice storm. Tons of linemen were there which is always a sign that a place is good. Place is a typical friendly diner with friendly service and awesome food. You must try the homemade corned beef hash.