All reviewsnew hampshirepool and hot tubmexican restaurantdouble queen roomelectrical outletspancake makerthree night stayparking lotbreakfast offeringsawesome staynon smoking roomstores and restaurantstwo nightsgreat propertypull out sofafree breakfastmodern amenities
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

This was my first stay in New Hampshire and I'm glad I chose this hotel. The rate was reasonable and my girlfriend and I were treated like family by the staff. Cindi and Keat were super nice to us at check in. They were quick and professional and did everything to make us feel at home. Patrick brought some extra pillows to our room and asked if we needed anything a few times. There was a mistake made by a staff member, but Alex took care of it and made things right. She was super sweet and really cared about what happened. This was a great place and I would definitely return. Certainly no major issues and I definitely felt like I was taken care of here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2017

We stayed overnight at the Holiday Inn Express. The room (king size bed) was updated and modern. The desk staff was very personable and helpful. Very good Mexican restaurant next door for dinner. Breakfast in the morning was hotel fare, but hit the spot.
Bed was comfortable. We were near the lobby and there was some noise in the am and from people getting ice for their coolers from the ice machine. Overall, though, great place. I wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2017

We selected this hotel because it was one of the most convenient hotel For our needs. Our destination was Sanford, Maine to attend my wife's sister's burial. Sanford does not have quality, modern, and acceptable hotels/motels that meet our standards. We are relegated to hotels that are located in adjacent cities/towns. This hotel was locate only 18 miles (20 minute drive) from our final destination. It was also located only about 45 miles from the Manchester, NH airport from which we arrived and departed.
The hotel was clean with the standard amenities such as breakfast, newspaper, inside pool, WIFI, business computer, etc. The staff is friendly and helpful. When they found out we were there to attend a burial they volunteered bereavement rates.

Room Tip: the ground floor is excellent for handicapped individuals although all floors are accessible by elevator.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2017

Clean, perfect setting, great staff!! I am very picky. I want as close to perfect as I can get. This place makes the mark. The staff treated me like I was a special guest and honored every little request I made. I needed medical attention while I was there and a person stayed with me until an ambulance got there. When housekeeping cleaned they did a perfect job every time. The breakfast was outstanding with yogurts, cereals, bagels and pancake maker. Just push button and after two or 3 minutes two nice hot fresh made pancakes pop out. The front desk staff were professional, friendly, warm and inviting. Making the place even more attractive. The gym and pool with spa was perfect. I highly recommend this place for a stay. I was there a week and could have stayed longer.

Room Tip: The rear rooms overlook a stream. The windows open so you can get fresh air.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Hollie P
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

I've stayed before and after renovations and the new modern amenities especially the new bedside electrical outlets are very much appreciated! Cool new lighting too. Great breakfast as usual. I've never tried the pool. Mexican restaurant next door is great too.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple