All reviews new hampshire pool and hot tub mexican restaurant double queen room electrical outlets three night stay stores and restaurants non smoking room excellent breakfast two nights walk in shower pull out sofa great property free breakfast the entire hotel easy access off the highway
Reviewed 11 May 2017

Clean, perfect setting, great staff!! I am very picky. I want as close to perfect as I can get. This place makes the mark. The staff treated me like I was a special guest and honored every little request I made. I needed medical attention while I was there and a person stayed with me until an ambulance got there. When housekeeping cleaned they did a perfect job every time. The breakfast was outstanding with yogurts, cereals, bagels and pancake maker. Just push button and after two or 3 minutes two nice hot fresh made pancakes pop out. The front desk staff were professional, friendly, warm and inviting. Making the place even more attractive. The gym and pool with spa was perfect. I highly recommend this place for a stay. I was there a week and could have stayed longer.

Room tip: The rear rooms overlook a stream. The windows open so you can get fresh air.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Hollie P
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

I've stayed before and after renovations and the new modern amenities especially the new bedside electrical outlets are very much appreciated! Cool new lighting too. Great breakfast as usual. I've never tried the pool. Mexican restaurant next door is great too.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Audra A
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Stayed over one night because we went to a show at the Rochester Opera House. The hotel was very clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly. The bed was so comfy... I got such a great nights sleep!

Oh...and by the way, the Mexican restaurant (practically in the same parking lot) has great burgers!!!!!

I will be keeping my on what is going on at the Opera House and stay here again!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Maybe all Holiday Inn Express hotels have plentiful and even nutritious breakfast selections, caring and knowledgeable managers and friendly and efficient staff, or maybe it is just this one in Rochester, but we were really touched by all aspects of this hotel during our three-night stay. From the smile in the morning to the quick replenishment of the breakfast offerings to the updated/remodeled rooms, this is definitely the place to stay when in the area. Ask for anything - advice on where to go to eat, directions, you name it, they are ready to help. The managers and staff go the extra mile, and that makes a huge difference in a hotel. The pool and hot tub are clean, the breakfast room is kept orderly, and the common areas are comfortable. The only thing to watch out for is the station with the hot cinnamon buns - they are really delicious and it is very hard to stop reaching for another one. Really, it is one of the best breakfasts I have seen in a hotel of this category.

Room tip: Many of the rooms are being or have been remodeled - ask for one that has been remodeled
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Marshall B
Reviewed 14 March 2017

We were there back in October 2015 for business, and it was awesome, so much so we booked it again in February 2016, which we found out the rooms were renovated and even better. WE are also booked for Next week and the week after. Alexandra (Alex) who is in the sales dept is awesome, she replies quickly and though I must have drove her crazy with changes to our reservations due to business trip delays she took care of everything. Thanks for the awesome stay and great customer service.

Date of stay: February 2017