All reviews new hampshire pool and hot tub mexican restaurant double queen room electrical outlets pancake maker three night stay parking lot non smoking room stores and restaurants two nights great property pull out sofa free breakfast modern amenities easy access off the highway
Reviewed 14 March 2017

We were there back in October 2015 for business, and it was awesome, so much so we booked it again in February 2016, which we found out the rooms were renovated and even better. WE are also booked for Next week and the week after. Alexandra (Alex) who is in the sales dept is awesome, she replies quickly and though I must have drove her crazy with changes to our reservations due to business trip delays she took care of everything. Thanks for the awesome stay and great customer service.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2017

It has been my pleasure to stay at this hotel for different times at this point. I finally decided not to just think about how wonderful pleasant and accommodating that holiday is to tell others about it too. I have stayed at the top hotel for reasons that range from celebrating birthdays to having my mom stay there for short term Doodoo apartment renovations. The staff is kind sincere and always a pleasure to talk too. Whenever there was a question they always responded in a very personal way. I enjoyed the quietness cleaners in comfort of the hotel. My mom truly enjoyed her experience there. Since my mom doesn't like to stay just "anywhere" it is a true testimony when she said it was one of the best places she stayed at. The location is it convenient. The breakfast is amazing!! They're sitting area is so comfortable. Most again I must return to the point about their staff. They are a sincere kind professional And dear staff.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2017

We were very pleased with our room. It was very clean and modern. We found out that they were remodeling all the rooms and the room we had was recently completed. The shower was very big with nice glass doors. There was a notice that if you forgot anything to call the office and they would bring it to you ( tooth brush, razor and such), nice touch! The bed and pillows were amazing! The TV was large and the room had refrigerate, microwave and keurig coffee maker with k cups, hair dryer, iron and board. Also there is a laundry service, pool, hot tub and work out room. It was very busy, just about booked up but it was quiet. Didn't hear hallway noise at all. The breakfast had many choices and the room was set up very nice. The staff was friendly. The one problem was not enough parking in the front or sides of the building, especially handicap spaces, for easy access into the hotel ( you can park at the restaurant next door). The back parking lot does not have security cameras and the bed of our truck was rifled through. The police do patrol the back through the night but security cameras would be a good idea.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were visiting family in the area and found Holiday Inn on trip advisor with alot of good reviews, so we booked for one night.The holiday Inn was right of the highway and close to alot of amenities. When we arrived, it was during a snowstorm, but everything was plowed and shoveled clean. Friendly staff, clean room,and free breakfast in the morning,we will be staying again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Great visit. Staff very friendly. Really nice breakfast, with hot and cold food. Pool and hot tub - nice area. Booked a suite which had lots of room for the 5 of us, with an in-room Keurig coffee maker. Great deal for the $$. Holiday Inn Express members get lowest price. If in the area again I Will definitely stay here again. Beds were very comfortable and 2 pillows on each side of bed so each person gets choice of firm or soft or both.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends