My Fiance & I were screwed out of expedia.com and were left to find our own hotel within an hour before my appointment. (Reason for our trip I was having lasix and to look all over town was a hasle) We stopped at the first place we saw... the Anchorage Inn WOW.... The staff was super friendly, funny and down to earth regular humans with personality. (I hate when I go to a hotel and the front desk is all business... yes miss, no miss..) ANYWHO I wish I remembered the staffs names because they were so helpful on traffic, where to eat and just made us feel warm and happy after our expedia last minute ordeal.
The pool was clean, the hot tub was amazing with waterfalls. the breakfast area was cozy and relaxing. I really just want to point out how nice the workers are at this hotel. Down to earth, nice and warm. THANKS Anchorage in we'll definatly be staying here if we ever need to come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, brick and wood - On I-95. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anchorage Inns & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Inns And Suites
- Anchorage Inns Hotel Portsmouth
- Anchorage Hotel Portsmouth