Booked a room (not a suite) with a king bed for 2 nights. The lobby is small but provides a variety of local papers and a sitting area. The front desk attendant was friendly and gave us the card for 2 different taxi services. It's a quick and cheap ride into town, should you be enjoying some drinks in the evening.
The room was clean and spacious, though the comforter was thin and had a strange, plastic like texture. We were charged $1 for a mini toothpaste but were glad for the convenience of it. The bathroom was spacious enough and had a nice granite counter top, not sure what sort of toiletries were offered. Maid service did a good job of keeping the room spruced and stocked.
The pool smelled so heavily of chlorine, I chose not to swim. It's a small pool, with a hot tub and it seemed that kids were enjoying it.
Overall, it's not the most modern hotel but it's up to par and probably one of the better choices around. Go for it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, brick and wood - On I-95. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Anchorage Inns & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Inns Hotel Portsmouth
- Anchorage Inns And Suites
- Anchorage Hotel Portsmouth