“What a great place. The food is awesome and their Taco Tuesday deal is Awesome!”
Review of DOS Amigos

DOS Amigos
Ranked #74 of 219 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 January 2017

The staff was very friendly and the atmosphere bright and trendy. Overall the experience was great and the food was excellent.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Dos Amigos is my go-to neighborhood restaurant. As a retiree on a tiny budget, it is the only place in Portsmouth I can afford. I meet my friends there and everyone can order something yummy for around $5 or even less! I love the Chicken Taco, Children's Bean Burrito, Veggie Chile, and Tortilla Chips with Guacamole. Everything smells and tastes wonderful and contains fresh veggies! We usually go at slow times of day and no one seems mind if we sit and chat for a long time. They show artwork by local artists, fairly well lit. And they have BROWNIES! This restaurant really contributes to my quality of life by making it possible to go out with my friends. Thank You Dos Amigos!

Reviewed 21 November 2016

A family lunch visit here last week was so nice! A couple of salads, a burrito and a kids rice and beans was very reasonable and flavorful. The staff was kind and helpful in answering questions about the different items on the menu. We will certainly be back.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

I was in there for lunch on Monday, November 14 for some take out and got the Alvarado Salad with chicken which consisted of Romaine lettuce, jicama slaw, corn salsa, black beans, avocado, roasted red pepper and cheddar-jack cheese served with a cilantro lime dressing. Not a fan of the cilantro lime dressing which a tad watery. The whole ensemble was a tad blah although healthy. The other non salad fare seems to have more potential. My bad for ordering a salad at Mexican Food establishment.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

I am always looking for a quick lunch spot in Portsmouth. DOS fulfills this requirement with ease. Their burritos are large enough to share, and they offer GF tacos. My favorite is the sweet potato. The chips are fresh, the salsa is good, guac is excellent, what's not to like?