“Not my Style at all”

Gilley’s
Ranked #69 of 204 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Established in 1912, Gilley's is the place for Good Food Fast! Your Portsmouth, NH visit is not complete until you have Stopped by during the day or late night!
Reviewed 1 March 2016

Nice guy owns it but the burgers were worse than the ones I used to make when I was 13. The fries were greasy and terrible. Stomach ache later. I can't understand how this place stays open.

1  Thank Christopher L
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

I eat hot dogs maybe five times a year, and when I crave one, this is my second favorite place to get it. Good, cheap, and convenient, and there's even free parking! It's a little gem that's been around for a long time. Great reputation!

Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

We try to stop here every time we come to town. Usually for a quick snack after a long day of shopping and shenanigans around town. Chili dogs and fries as a nightcap..nothing better.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Was there as they opened and ordered typical cheeseburgers and chips with soda, great all around meal and price was great !

Reviewed 13 November 2015

4 kids with me and in a hurry.. Thank goodness for Gilley's. All of the children were super pleased about getting Real Food instead of McD's. Cheap, yummy and fast!