All reviews spaulding turnpike mall across the street allow pets basic hotel outdoor pool bed was comfortable would stay here again maine dresser
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed just 1 night to break the journey between Maine and Massachusets. Room was quite spacious, simply decorated but efficient. Clean apart from someone’s hair I found within the sheets.
If you are visiting Portsmouth, look elsewhere, as this place is not close to the downtown. If you are after just an overnight stop, it’s fine. There is plenty of free parking space.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is at a great location right across the street from Fox Run Mall. My husband and I stayed in a room with a queen bed. The room was kind of empty. It had an echo. You can here noise down the hallway.
Buffer for sound. There also is no hair dryer in the bathroom. I guess we got what we paid for.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2018

My family and I stayed for two nights in two separate rooms. Both rooms were clean but very basic. Only bars of soap, no shampoo or any other toiletries. No coffee maker or microwave in the room but some rooms do have mini fridges. Also, they offer coffee in the lobby in the AM. They also have drink, snack and food (ramen noodles, tuna salad kits, Chef Boyardee ravioli, etc) vending machines and a common microwave in the lobby which came in handy to warm up leftovers. The pool is small but was clean and my daughter and niece had a blast swimming. The location is excellent, very close to a lot of restaurants and stores and 10-15 drive to the Kittery Outlets. My only complaint is the strong cigarette smoke in the elevator. But, overall a good budget hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2018

We stayed one night on the way to someplace else. Wanted inexpensive and convenient to do some sight seeing for a couple of hours. Staff was pleasant and helpful and offered dinner and breakfast recommendations that worked out well for us. Room was incredibly stark - not even a picture on the wall. No coffee maker, no little shampoos. (but apparently there was some in the lobby) Bed was fine, no concern with cleanliness, no problems with noise. Slept well and were on our way. Recommend for people on a budget who just want a reasonable place to sleep.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank jrreils
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I'll start by saying the people who worked there were very pleasant, and very helpful. Aside from that, I really don't want to go back there. For the price I paid, nearly $200, there was nothing in the room except a telephone and TV. The entire hotel smelled of stale cigarettes. There were cigarette burns on our tub. And we were in a non smoking room. There was no breakfast provided, so I didn't even bother with the free coffee in the morning. The room was clean. People were shouting, cursing and fighting in the halls after midnight, with threats to call the cops. I couldn't wait to leave this place.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family