“Very entertaining!”
Review of Seacoast Segway Tours - CLOSED

Seacoast Segway Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Seacoast Segway Tours offers guided tours on Segway PTs of Portsmouth, The Seacoast and Newcastle, New Hampshire. We operate out of The John Paul Jones House at 43 Middle Street in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
Reviewed 19 April 2012

My husband and I visited Portsmouth for the first time this past weekend and chose to take a Segway tour after reading all these great reviews and wanting to be adventurous. First time riding and we had a ball. Went down to New Castle and up and down some beautiful streets. 2 hour tour was plenty of time to learn and ride. Didn't take too long to get the hang of it. We had a great time and would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 23 October 2011

2 Couples made up of cousins enjoyed the 1 hour scenic tour and it was a very enjoyable experience. This time of year was great, not as much traffic as summer would have. The guide, Del, was very knowlegdeable and friendly...would do it again in a heartbeat. I took pamphlets to share w/co-workers and friends.

Reviewed 14 September 2011

We were in Portsmouth, NH for only one day and wanted to see the most of the area without covering much of the walking downtown area that we could do on our own. We went on a two-hour Seacoast Segway tour with our guide, Dale. He was fantastic, informative and personable. He took us to New Castle, Wentworth and small areas in between. We wouldn't have traded that time for any other tour.

Reviewed 14 September 2011

This was a great experience and great fun! We took a one hour tour and enjoyed it immensely! I would do it again in a heartbeat. I am telling all my friends and family to experience it first hand. Looking forward to the spring to take a 2 or 3 hour tour. We had a blast!! The guide Tara was knowledgeable and very sweet.

Reviewed 18 August 2011

Tara was a great teacher and had us going on the segway in minutes. This is a wonderful way to get a quick view of the city, learn the city's history, and have a great time. We opted for the 2 hour tour which we decided afterward was just right for us. One hour wouldn't have been enough but we wouldn't have wanted to add 2 more hours. Be sure to give this activity a try. I know you won't be disappointed.