All reviews excellent price stayed one night tile microwave rte
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Stayed one night last week. Our room was enormous, (two queen beds, a desk, frige, microwave) and in a quiet building a hundred yards off the road. The staff was welcoming and helpful and the breakfast was surprisingly good considering there were very few guest -- muffins, bagels, toast, cereal, coffee and juice. The inn is about a mile from Main Stree and from Rte 93, so it's very convenient. The only downside is that almost everything is in need of renovation: stairs, railings, carpet, walls, tile....

Room tip: There is a back building, much further from the road & much quieter,
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elliot G
Reviewed 6 September 2017

This motel was a disappointment in some ways. I did not like the fact that I was given a room on the second floor. I had asked for the first floor, as I am 80 years old and have difficulty climbing stairs. The railing went only half way. However, the room was very clean and comfortable. The "breakfast room" was in the office and consisted of muffins, donuts and cereal. There was no hot food or juice. I doubt that I would stay here again unless there were some changes made.

Room tip: Very quiet second floor.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank DianneR399
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Requested first floor because I can not walk upstairs because of a disability. When I got there they said all double rooms were on the second floor. should have emailed to let me know. Already paid so nothing could be done. The stairs only had railings halfway up, Took me almost 10 minutes to get up the stairs. As a result my 80 year old mother had to bring up all the suitcases. The breakfast was very basic. Tables set up in lobby, but very small, not much room. Room was dated and in need of repair. Took this place because we needed a cheap place to stay on our way home to Canada. Stayed two nights and it was two nights too long. Will never stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Clean rooms but needs upgrade. Outside doesn't look like the website. Outside chairs ripped and torn needs replacing. Rooms smell musky damp smell.
Ok price if you need some place quick. Hotel staff very nice and helpful.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Needed to cancel a reservation. Person who answered the phone was rude and refused to accept the cancellation even though it was well before the check-in time. Nasty attitude and, since I have a student at PSU, they lost 4 years of business!

Date of stay: April 2017