“Quick Supper”

Tenney Mountain Pizza
Ranked #20 of 42 Restaurants in Plymouth
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Picked up an order of a steak and cheese sub with peppers and onions. The sandwich was unremarkable. There just wasn't a lot of ingredients in the sandwich, onions, peppers. They charge ala carte for the veggies. I get the feeling there is not enough competition in the area, otherwise the food would be better. I will pay for a reasonably good meal. This place needs to step it up.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

When it's hot out and don't feel like cooking, always can count on a (good) quick feedbag from Tenny Mtn. Pizza

Reviewed 18 June 2016

Ordered a "To Go" Pepperoni & Mushroom Pizza for supper.
Good Pizza, just the right amount of Cheese and toppings.
Prices very reasonable. Nice menu selections. They do deliver locally.

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

New to the area and not sure where to go for pizza delivery I remembered seeing the sign for Tenney Mountain Pizza. We called on Friday night got our food delivered and the pizza was awesome. We will be returning to this restaurant. I would highly recommend giving this place a try. I know we were not disappointed.

1  Thank cfdbud23
Reviewed 26 April 2016

I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of their pizza, but everything else I've ever gotten here has been ridiculously delicious. I am not even kidding, they have a 4-piece fried dinner meal that is 4 pieces of chicken, a TON of fries, and a side salad and it's not even 10 bucks, AND it's the BEST fried chicken you'll ever have. If they sold the chicken by itself I'd probably get it way too often.

1  Thank Natealie