Econo Lodge(Ossipee)(Great Value!)
US$ 97
EconoLodge
Belknap Point Inn(Gilford)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 235
US$ 226
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 218
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 249/night.

Free cancellation until 21/07
US$ 220
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Had great time everyone is helpful. Only con is no sewer hookup as of yet. They told me hopefully within a few weeks hookup would be available throughout the campground. Look forward to going back soon

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank X2838AOstevem
Tessa W, Public Relations Manager at Westward Shores Cottages & RV Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thanks for the review! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Beautiful campground with 2 great sandy beaches on Lake Ossipee, boat marina, helpful and friendly staff, pet friendly, and very friendly and helpful seasonal residents. There were many activities when we stayed Labor Day Weekend 2016, and generally had a great time.

We found the sites to be on top of each other with very little privacy. We also had problems with our 38' fifth wheel rig. Most campground streets off main street are very narrow, and not big rig friendly, as I found out the hard way. It took 1.5 hours to get into my site because of the size of my rig. It took another 30 minutes of maneuvering to leave the site, due to trees and stumps limiting the turning radius. I also damaged my camper by sideswiping a tree on the narrow road. It took the help of many friendly seasonal neighbors to minimize the damage to my camper, nearby trees, and low power wires.

This campground is great if you have a small to medium size trailer, but is not big rig friendly.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank caddmon
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Awsome stay and didn't ask for a better place to stay staff was amazing and polite and environment was great for my 6yr old thanks again will b back for sure views where amazing sun rise and sunsets great water access as well thanks

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family