All reviews rent a golf cart pine forest perfect family lakeside cabin fire pit seasonal sites essentials porch lakeview
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Beautiful campground with 2 great sandy beaches on Lake Ossipee, boat marina, helpful and friendly staff, pet friendly, and very friendly and helpful seasonal residents. There were many activities when we stayed Labor Day Weekend 2016, and generally had a great time.

We found the sites to be on top of each other with very little privacy. We also had problems with our 38' fifth wheel rig. Most campground streets off main street are very narrow, and not big rig friendly, as I found out the hard way. It took 1.5 hours to get into my site because of the size of my rig. It took another 30 minutes of maneuvering to leave the site, due to trees and stumps limiting the turning radius. I also damaged my camper by sideswiping a tree on the narrow road. It took the help of many friendly seasonal neighbors to minimize the damage to my camper, nearby trees, and low power wires.

This campground is great if you have a small to medium size trailer, but is not big rig friendly.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank caddmon
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Awsome stay and didn't ask for a better place to stay staff was amazing and polite and environment was great for my 6yr old thanks again will b back for sure views where amazing sun rise and sunsets great water access as well thanks

Date of stay: August 2016