See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Very nice campsites, its large but was not crowded while here. Very clean bathrooms. Pay showers. Large central area with pool and plenty of space to play. Playground, pool, horse shoe pits. Most noise we heard was the birds. Would stay here again!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank William H
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I just got home from my fourth stay at Jacobs Brook Campground. This is my go to place for family camping. It is extremely well run, clean, and peaceful. I have been going for the past two years with my sister's family and it quickly became a yearly tradition. The grounds have beautiful flower beds and a wonderful pool area. The sites have water and are all close to the bathroom and bath house. We are tent campers so this is important. But probably my favorite parts are the quiet hours that are restrictly enforced and Jacobs Brook itself. My family loves this brooks and spent many happy hours tubing (a challenge as the water is pretty low) and swimming. The sites are far enough apart but they also have two field site areas where you can camp as a group. It is also close to the downtowns of Orford, NH and Fairlee, VT. I trip to Whippi Dip is a must!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen K
Reviewed 24 April 2013

This campground is really nice clean bathroom close to stores yet far enough away from everything. while we were here the weather was lousy rained every day off and on where our campsite was i was nervous about pooling water and waking up in the morning in a small pond. by chance the ground drained very well and we never even ended up with rivers or pooling of water anywhere by our campsite. other than having bad weather this campground was very nice and the owner were very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank johnboy169
Reviewed 19 October 2012

I'm torn about writing this review. For starters, I want to praise this place and brag about it but then part of me doesn't want to share this beauty of a place. This is truly NH's best kept secret. Jacobs Brook is a family own campground that is by far one of the best places to spend a wonderful vacation.

It's a small campground but clean. It's a family campground not a place that you find loud party people causing problems. You can relax in the beauty and the peaceful sounds of nature. On a quiet night you can even here the brook nearby. It also gets so dark there that the stars look like they are in arms reach.

The owners are wonderful and go out of your way to make sure you have everything you need. They are always seen on sight working on their property. The restrooms and showers surprised me! I did not expect to find such a clean bathhouse. They have a beautiful pool that is well maintained.

There are also seasonal sites at Jacob Brook but these sites are tidy and very home like. The seasonal families are friendly and always wave or stops by your site to say hello.

There is no camp store but just down the road is some lovely places to shop for things you might had forgot. There is a dump station and they also sell camp wood on site.

This is a family campground that you spend sitting around your campfire and relaxing.

My only negative comment is that I didn't get to stay there as much as I wanted this year as the sites I love were always taken but there is always next season.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank AmeribritUSUK
Reviewed 14 August 2012

We spent two nights here for a family reunion and everyone loved this campground and the camp hosts. It is beautiful and peaceful and we will definitely return here for another family get together. The campground is very neat, tidy and clean with lovely gardens, landscaping and lawns. Also, the bathroom and showers were very clean with a nice selection of hand soap and cream. A special touch that meant a lot. This campground is well worth a visit.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family