Big difference between "dog Friendly" and designated dog room Hotels. This hotel recently went with two rooms for dog travelers. Both were in the worst location of hotel near entrance to shopping center. Very noise. Two beds were different hight/quality/comfort. Dogs not allowed in hotel or
anywhere including hall way to room. Access to room via a broken outdoor slider screen. Water was shut off for a period of time because of a "main problem" and there was no compensation for our inconvenience. Only on checkout did they ask how Eli was.......Hotel needs big repairs and painting. Plastic outside chairs so uncomfortable. No place to dispose of poop...grounds had weeds adjacent to out door space of room......Would not recommend this hotel! They really need to work on their Dog Room etiquette.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Green Granite Inn is a locally owned and operated inn, situated in the heart of North Conway, NH. We take great pride in providing a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for families and couples to enjoy their trips to the White Mountains. We have 91 comfortable rooms and suites with several different configurations and a conference center that holds 100 people, perfect for your family reunion or business meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Green Granite Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Granite Hotel North Conway
- Green Granite Inn And Conference Center
- Green Granite Inn North Conway
- Green Granite North Conway