“great irish restaurant”

May Kelly's Cottage Restaurant and Pub
Ranked #1 of 96 Restaurants in North Conway
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great Irish dishes and huge portions. very detailed decorated dining area and bar. Food portions are very generous, come hungry.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Our choice to come here was a last minute decision. We were seated and served quickly. I liked the atmosphere and the Irish feel. I choose to have the fish and chips. My husband had a pastrami, Swiss and onion sandwich. We also got a chicken finger appetizer and a cheese pizza meal for our son. Servings were large and my husband said his sandwich was very good. I didn’t care for the breading on the fish though and didn’t eat much of it. Fries were alright and chicken fingers were good. Overall it was $70 including the tip. Just wish it was a little better for the price.

1  Thank Nicole F
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

One of the subtle cues I always use to judge a restaurant by is the state of the bathroom. The bathroom kinda looked like it was falling apart.

The food and service was amazing. Portions were very generous, I couldn’t even finish. I had liver and onions. All my friends and even some of the people sitting near our table visibly flinched when I place my order, but it was well prepared and scrumptious.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Recommended by a local friend. The beef stew is excellent and good portions. Love the decor and pictures and seating areas. Very cozy. Loved dessert that we shared. Brought leftovers home. We will be back on Sunday for the music

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Tried the beef stew this time. WOW. Excellent flavor, with large amount of beef. The portion size was HUGE! This place never disappoints, except that I am always too full to try desert.