This was our third stay at RJ, and the high level of service and comfort continues unabated. From check-in to check-out, everyone is so friendly and helpful, and just passing someone on the walkways is a friendly experience. We had two great days in the waterpark, which is so much fun, especially while snowing outside! The breakfast is always great, with a wide selection and made-to-order omelets not to be missed. When we checked in during a very busy time for the staff at RJ (school vacation week) they were very friendly and accommodating.
I asked if possible to change rooms for more space with the family, and Steve Lambert, the general manager, found us space, and made a deal I couldn't refuse! We wound up staying extra days, and had a blast. He took the time to get to know me a little, and it was obvious that he enjoys what he does, and does it well. We also took advantage of the sleigh rides, bonfires with hot chocolate, and cookies at the front desk.
All in all a great time, with friendly staff led by a manager who knows his stuff! I couldn't have asked for more, and will definitely continue to stay there on every visit to the north country.
Jeffrey R. Johnson, M.D.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our resort is located on 40 acres overlooking the Moat Mountain Range and Saco Valley, nestled in the heart of the Mount Washington Valley. Red Jacket Mountain View is home of Kahuna Laguna Indoor Water Park. It's 40,000 square feet of splash-tacular fun! Zoom through one of four high-speed tubes before splashing into the landing pool below. Body surf in the swirling wave pool. The whole family will enjoy the activity pool, water cannons and play tower, and your smallest kahunas will have a great time in the shallow pool, an area designed with them in mind. Water park admission is additional. Deluxe accommodations (some pet-friendly) feature 1 or two beds while our family accommodations include spacious family lofts, alcoves or two-bedroom townhouses. Our new four-bedroom homes have full kitchens and decks, offering privacy yet easily walkable to all our amenities! Our front desk is at your service for all the arrangements you will need for activities such as skiing, hiking,shopping the outlets of North Conway or visiting Story Land and Santa's Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Red Jacket Mountain View Resort & Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Jacket Mountain View Hotel North Conway
- Best Western North Conway
- Red Jacket North Conway
- North Conway Best Western