All reviews fire pit king deluxe room balcony overlooking the pool away from the road picnic tables place to stay fridge and microwave white mountains pool and hot tub chain hotels road noise central location up to date would definitely stay here again main building beds were comfortable stay in north conway
Reviewed 16 November 2015

We have traveled to North Conway for many years. This was our first time staying at the Golden Gables. We were very satisfied as it was clean, cozy and a good value! The furnishings are better then expected and the facility is well maintained.

Date of stay: November 2015
Reviewed 9 November 2015

We stayed for a Friday and Saturday night. It was our second time staying there. Both times were great. The receptionist was very friendly and really has an impact on one's opinion of the Inn right from the start. The Inn does everything right. I have nothing bad to say about the place. Very clean. Beds comfortable. WIFI perfect. Cable TV perfect. Noise from other rooms was minimal. Location is great. We will stay there every time in North Conway.

Room tip: Second floor rooms have nice small balconies.
Date of stay: November 2015
Reviewed 15 October 2015

I was expecting fairly basic accommodation at Golden Gables Inn. My expectations were well surpassed.

The woman on the desk at check in was very friendly and welcoming. The room (we had a king suite) was very spacious and very clean. I think it was recently renovated. I went back to ask for more blankets and these were brought with no delay and no hassles (not always the case I have found in my accommodations). Check out was with a different person and she was also friendly and efficient.

This isn't a luxurious hotel but if you're looking for spacious, clean and friendly staffed accommodation, this is a great option. I really can't fault it.

Room tip: Our king suite (room 105) was really spacious, clean and looked like it was recently updated.
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

We have stayed here on several occasions. I've gone up with my entire family and I've also gone with my husband on small weekend getaways. Every time we stay we are always pleased. The prices are perfect, the rooms are always clean, the service is exceptional. We especially love the hot tub rooms, it's such a nice place to just get away. And the location is perfect, it's located right in the middle of everything! We'll definitely return.

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank rraposo11
Reviewed 9 October 2015

This was our second stay, absolutely wonderful. Check-in was speedy and the clerks were very pleasant. Room was immaculate. First stay was in a king room, comfy bed lots of extra pillows, bonus in my book. Second time around is in a queen Jacuzzi room, jacuzzi is ok size for two, hubby and I are both good size and managed to both get in. Make sure to get in the tub after it starts to fill, water displacement. Will definitely be back

Room tip: Keep away from the rooms on the end, right next to stairs can be loud.
Date of stay: October 2015