“Highly recommended - Friendly - Great Service - Great Food”
Review of Horsefeathers

Horsefeathers
Ranked #32 of 100 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Our landmark North Conway, New Hampshire restaurant has been serving up Sustenence, Merriment & Cheer since 1976. Our food is legendary, our service is warm, our style is definitely neighborhood. Mt. Washington Valley's most popular restaurant open 11am to 11pm seven days a week.
Reviewed 13 September 2018

We arranged with David (the Manager) Great to work with - WE (40) of us went to Horsefeathers Restaurant in August. The service was wonderful - the food was plentiful - We had a great time. I would recommend this restaurant highly - You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

First and foremost, Katie, our server was incredible!! She made our meal the most pleasant and enjoyable experience. Onion soup was awesome as was the chicken salad.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I used to come here with my folks years ago. It’s still good. I had a lobster roll filled with lobster meat - NO FILLER. Grilled roll. And a G&T that hit the spot on a hot late summer day. I look forward to this annual visit.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We decided to stop in for lunch mid week during August. The restaurant is looking tired and dirty. The service was Ok although the bills were mixed up. The food was average and the drinks took a little time to arrive.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

While on a shopping trip to No. Conway NH, my wife and I stopped in at Horsefeathers for our lunch. It was a real pleasant surprise. We were seated in front of a window, overlooking the Train Station and Main St. Our waitress was friendly, the service was great and the food even better. We both ordered off the "Local Favorites" section of the menu.The Pulled Pork Burrito and the Seafood Ruben were our choices. They both were great. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the north country area.