All reviewsshopping outletsski tripyogurtcomplimentary breakfastdefinitely stay here againbreakfast roomapplebeesmicrowavemountfallskiing
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Thank god we booked through Kayak & got a refund! Place was old and smelly. Lady behind the desk was rude and cold. Pool was closed for renovations and was not stated on the website. we didnt even makke it in the room because we wanted out. Went to car and called kayak got put up at the holiday inn express around the corner and couldnt have been happier! spend the extra bucks and go else where!

Room Tip: go too holiday inn express
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank travelgirl32889
Smeeta P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking some time in making this review. We feel sorry that we didn’t meet your expectations. This feedback really matters to us and we respect your comments. This will serve as a constructive criticism for us to further improve our facilities and services to better serve you on your next stay. Despite this incident, we are still looking forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Smeeta P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2012

Reviewed 29 January 2012

i would never stay there again, they advertise heated pool and it was maybe 50 degrees if that...very old and not updated,water stains all on the ceiling,soap scum in the shower. toltally gross.. I would not even rate it a 1. better off sleeping im your car...............

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Smeeta P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2012

Dear Guest,

As much as we can, we are offering the best services to our valued customers. In fact, we really appreciate you for posting this review and we take it constructively. Indeed, not all people will be pleased with how we treat them during their stay, but rest assured that we will be doing our best to improve our services. Thank you for staying with us and we certainly hope that you will still pay us a visit someday.

Reviewed 20 January 2012

My boyfriend and I decided to stay at the Mount Washington Valley Inn for our two year anniversary. I booked the room because it looked nice from the website and it said it had the largest indoor heated pool in the area, jacuzzi in room, and hot tub. That's not a bad deal at all for a little over 100 bucks a night. We arrived about an hour before check in and they let us check in early. I should have taken the hint from the empty parking lot that this place was a total dump. The hallway was filthy and smelled weird and it was FREEZING. Probably about 40 degrees. I still had high hopes. We entered the room and it was just as cold as the hallway and it was filthy and disgusting. There were dirty finger prints on the walls, stains on the lamp shades, and worst of all. A stain on the blanket on the bed, I kid you not people. Being that it was my anniversary I still tried to keep a positive mind set. Maybe the pool will be nice? Maybe not at all. It had a disgusting solar tarp covering it and it looked really really dirty. It smelled like mildew. I put my hand in it and the water was cold. We went over to the jacuzzi which was about half full and also very dirty. I can't believe people would walk around in bare feet here. The game room was awful. It was really moist in there and it had a staggering total of 2 video games. There was a bunch of insulation and some other random junk. After about 20 minutes of being in this horrific place I went to the front desk and asked the lady if I could get a refund. She told me to call Orbitz (which I booked it off of) I called Orbitz and cancelled the room and went to the North Conway Grand Hotel instead. This hotel was 20 dollars more and a billion times more worth it. I felt really bad doing this but who ever runs this dump should take a look at the reviews and either burn it down or fix it up.

Room Tip: Run far far away.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Nick L

Dear Guest,

We truly apologize if you feel that we jeopardize your second year anniversary as a couple. We did not mean to do that, we are in fact, have been rendering the very best services that we are capable of giving to our valued customers. I can guarantee that the concerns that you mentioned in this review will surely be tackled in our staff meeting. Thank you and we still hope that you will come and stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 16 January 2012

We thought we were getting a pretty good deal at nearly $100 per night for a weekend getaway, the website was a bit outdated but the pictures looked decent. They advertised as having the biggest indoor heated pools in the area - the pool was cold, dirty and covered by a duct taped solar cover, the hot tub was filthy, looked like it hadn't been used/cleaned in years, they advertise as having a "game room", we found 2 1980's arcade games and a 20 year old eliptical and treadmill with a puddle sitting under them. How enviting! The hallways smell like a nursing home and the room was outdated and dirty. The bathroom smelled funny, was moldy and from the 1970's. I found a long black hair stuck to the towel rack. There was 1 staff member running the building at a time - they were nice enough, but if you needed something - for instance a hair dryer (which they advertise that each room is stocked with one), you are asked to come to the front desk to pick it up because "I am the only one here", the beds are so old and worn out - you can feel every spring in the bed. Looks can be decieving! The outside of the building and the website put on quite a show.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank melissajw82

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate your honesty and from here we will be able to learn a few things in order to improve the quality of services that we offer to our guests. The issues and the problems that you have posted here will be discussed over our staff meeting and we will be coming up with some solutions in order for us to serve you better. Thank you for choosing us and we are expecting to see you again in the future.