“Don't Stay! I rate it a zero!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #23 of 25 Hotels in North Conway
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I wished I had read all the previous bad reviews before staying here. All of them are correct. The rooms are not like they are pictured. It does smell bad and the rooms are not very clean.I bought air freshener too. The linen has cigarette burn holes in them, the upholstered chairs are absolutely disgusting. Stains all over them. The bathroom is so so. Oh and the heated pool and hot tub? They neglected to tell us that they were closed for renovations! How convenient! I feel that the same complaints have been made for years,and each one is answered with a promise to rectify the situation, but as far as I can see , nothing at all has changed! The management/owner needs to do something quickly! This place is disgusting! We will never come back and well tell everyone we know about this nasty place!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sue M
Smeeta P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2012

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your time in making this helpful feedback. We sincerely apologize for all of the inconveniences that you have experienced during your stay. The voice of our customers really matters to us. We are currently working things out for us to better improve our services and facilities to provide our customers what they truly deserve. So that on your next stay, you will have a wonderful experience like no other hotels can offer. Thank you so much.

Reviewed 3 April 2012

Thank god we booked through Kayak & got a refund! Place was old and smelly. Lady behind the desk was rude and cold. Pool was closed for renovations and was not stated on the website. we didnt even makke it in the room because we wanted out. Went to car and called kayak got put up at the holiday inn express around the corner and couldnt have been happier! spend the extra bucks and go else where!

Room Tip: go too holiday inn express
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank travelgirl32889
Smeeta P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking some time in making this review. We feel sorry that we didn’t meet your expectations. This feedback really matters to us and we respect your comments. This will serve as a constructive criticism for us to further improve our facilities and services to better serve you on your next stay. Despite this incident, we are still looking forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Smeeta P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2012

Reviewed 29 January 2012

i would never stay there again, they advertise heated pool and it was maybe 50 degrees if that...very old and not updated,water stains all on the ceiling,soap scum in the shower. toltally gross.. I would not even rate it a 1. better off sleeping im your car...............

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Smeeta P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2012

Dear Guest,

As much as we can, we are offering the best services to our valued customers. In fact, we really appreciate you for posting this review and we take it constructively. Indeed, not all people will be pleased with how we treat them during their stay, but rest assured that we will be doing our best to improve our services. Thank you for staying with us and we certainly hope that you will still pay us a visit someday.

Reviewed 20 January 2012

My boyfriend and I decided to stay at the Mount Washington Valley Inn for our two year anniversary. I booked the room because it looked nice from the website and it said it had the largest indoor heated pool in the area, jacuzzi in room, and hot tub. That's not a bad deal at all for a little over 100 bucks a night. We arrived about an hour before check in and they let us check in early. I should have taken the hint from the empty parking lot that this place was a total dump. The hallway was filthy and smelled weird and it was FREEZING. Probably about 40 degrees. I still had high hopes. We entered the room and it was just as cold as the hallway and it was filthy and disgusting. There were dirty finger prints on the walls, stains on the lamp shades, and worst of all. A stain on the blanket on the bed, I kid you not people. Being that it was my anniversary I still tried to keep a positive mind set. Maybe the pool will be nice? Maybe not at all. It had a disgusting solar tarp covering it and it looked really really dirty. It smelled like mildew. I put my hand in it and the water was cold. We went over to the jacuzzi which was about half full and also very dirty. I can't believe people would walk around in bare feet here. The game room was awful. It was really moist in there and it had a staggering total of 2 video games. There was a bunch of insulation and some other random junk. After about 20 minutes of being in this horrific place I went to the front desk and asked the lady if I could get a refund. She told me to call Orbitz (which I booked it off of) I called Orbitz and cancelled the room and went to the North Conway Grand Hotel instead. This hotel was 20 dollars more and a billion times more worth it. I felt really bad doing this but who ever runs this dump should take a look at the reviews and either burn it down or fix it up.

Room Tip: Run far far away.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Nick L

Dear Guest,

We truly apologize if you feel that we jeopardize your second year anniversary as a couple. We did not mean to do that, we are in fact, have been rendering the very best services that we are capable of giving to our valued customers. I can guarantee that the concerns that you mentioned in this review will surely be tackled in our staff meeting. Thank you and we still hope that you will come and stay with us in the future.