“My Go-To Italian Fix”

Panznellas Italian Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 29 Restaurants in Newmarket
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Whenever I am in Newmarket, Panznella's is my go-to for an Eggplant Parm fix. I typically get take-out and service is always prompt, friendly, and smiling. The order comes with a garden salad, bread, and choice of pasta. Portions are ample (usually work for two meals) and the yummy is high up there on the scale for my money. Just try it.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I cannot brag enough about their marinated beef tips. I think this is probably the best, most tasty meat I've ever had. Their onion rings were good too but it's the beef tips I'll go back for.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

We have been going here once or twice a month since they moved to the new location. There is always parking, the menu is huge and varied, the portions are generous and the food is good. On the downside, the atmosphere is very casual and it gets too noisy when it is busy. Staffing and service can be spotty, but is always friendly. We like to go for an early dinner on weekdays.

Reviewed 10 December 2016

So I went here for lunch to check it out. As I was ordering you can look into the kitchen from behind the cash register. I see a couple of teenagers hanging out talking. One sitting on the prep table with his feet on top of the large mixing bowl . I was very disapointed canceling my order and decided to walk out and go somewhere else that is sanitary.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Heard lots of good things about this place so decided to try it out. The burgers were big and juicy but overcooked. Still edible but not great. Average place at best.