All reviews the crowne plaza speaker's corner parking garage executive level jacuzzi tub omelet station rehearsal dinner wedding reception front desk staff health club hotel restaurant the entire staff nice stay hotel is beautiful would highly recommend this hotel room was clean and comfortable off the highway
Reviewed 20 June 2016

My boyfriend and I stayed one night over the weekend for a wedding we were attending in the area. We really enjoyed our stay. We were able to check in right away, and we were given a room on a higher floor, so that was pretty nice right off the bat. We, unfortunately, missed the bus that was supposed to take us to the wedding and we thought we were going to miss the ceremony! But, when we let the Crowne Plaza staff know what was going on, they stepped right up and got one of their own shuttles to take us to the wedding! They saved the day and we are so thankful for that! So, needless to say, the staff is amazing and goes above and beyond.
Our room was also nice and clean - no complaints there. And, as a plus, the curtains are VERY room-darkening. I didn't wake up once during the early morning because of light peaking in. It was also very quiet and could not hear anything outside, even though the hotel is near to a busy road.
Overall, we had an awesome stay and we will definitely be staying here again in the future.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brittany C
rwilderh, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

Brittany C, Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

My maid of honor offered to pay the bill for myself and bridal party to stay the night before my wedding. So far, they have charged her credit card 4 times for the stay after already calling and having them refund it once. Maid of honor also hosted my bridal shower at crowne plaza a few weeks prior, and was charged twice for that fee as well. How embarrassing for me. I'm beginning to think its a scam and that it's intentional. Won't return to say the least.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Inspire649796
rwilderh, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2016

We recognize and apologize for this error. This error was absolutely not done intentionally and corrected as soon as we were aware of it.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

My fiancé and I stayed here this past weekend while in town visiting her family. We booked one of the jacuzzi suites. It was clean and decent sized but there was only one small window in the whole suite which overlooked the roof of the entryway.

The website says that their pool will be remodeled in July (2016) and that's a good thing because it was rather uninspiring. The water was hazy and too warm to be considered refreshing. Additionally, it was only 3'-5' deep and lacking in circumference.

We dined at Speaker's after a long day about town and were pleasantly surprised. The food was decent but the wait staff were better: friendly and helpful. The English pub motif works, too.

Unfortunately, we brought our ample leftovers up to our room and put them in the mini fridge not realizing it was on its last leg. The next morning we awoke to spoiled prime rib and seafood mac & cheese... When we brought this to the front desk's attention no recompense was proffered. Disappointing.

It's not that we had a bad stay but we were hoping for more enjoyable accommodations based on what we had heard and what we paid. I don't think we'd stay again given the chance. I would stop in to Speaker's again for dinner or drinks, though; it was the highlight of our stay.

Room Tip: Don't expect much of a view int he jacuzzi suites.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

mark u, thank you for your candid review. Your feedback allows us to recognize areas that we are doing well and improve in areas were we have fallen short. We apologize that we fell short in our response to the loss of your left over food from what sounds like a great dining experience at our restaurant. All of your comments will be shared with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better overall experience.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

My wife and i recently stayed at Nashua Crowne Plaza. Check in went smoothly and we had a nice suite on the 6th floor. They have a parking garage and it can be a long walk to your room. The restaurant on site did lack good service but food was ok.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you john252627 for your candid review. We apologize that your visit to our restaurant did not provide you with the proper level of service. Your comments are appreciated and we will share them with our team in order to continue to improve our level of service. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel and restaurant in the future.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

We had reservations, for several months, to stay at this hotel with a group of friends and family to attend a nearby wedding. When we arrived, at check in time, we were told that the rooms were not ready and would not be ready until after the shuttle bus was leaving for the venue. This happened to several of the guests in our party. Several people were told that they did not have a reservation although the guests were holding paper confirmations. The reception staff was indifferent to our problem. The rooms are a bit dated. Common areas and outside area if attractive. Items that were promised to the guests with the wedding party, such as hot breakfast, were not fulfilled. Excuse was that the person who promised that is no longer with the hotel. The continental breakfast that was provided in its place was meager and when food ran out the bride's mother called for more food and was told "breakfast is over". During the several months that guests were making and confirming reservations, the hotel staff seemed to be confused and communication there was impossible. The repeated excuse was "oh, the person who told you that or made that reservation or promised you that" is no longer with the hotel. That explains a lot. Keeping good staff there must be next to impossible. My recommendation is, if you need to stay in the area, try one of the hotel hotels that are nearby.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathleen N
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2016

Dear Kathleen N,

Thank you for choosing us and taking the time to post your review. I am disappointed to learn about your experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you have encountered. In an attempt to make this right, I have sent you a private message to discuss further.

I hope you give us a chance to host you again next time you visit the area.

Best Regards