DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua
Courtyard Nashua(Nashua)
US$ 134
US$ 138
US$ 127
All reviewsexecutive floorspeakers cornerparking garagewedding guestsjacuzzi tubvan driveromelet stationrehearsal dinnerwedding receptionfront desk staffthird floorhotel restauranthealth clubnew hampshirehotel is beautifuladjoining roomsroom was clean and comfortable
Reviewed 10 January 2012

My husband had working out of town for almost 9 months and only coming home once in a while.
We live in Maine but I am from Nashua. We decided to have a getaway weekend at the Crowne Plaza. Our room was very nice and the employees were just as nice. Brunch in the morning was delicious as were the mimosas. There was so much to choose from. I enjoyed being back in Nashua and seeing how things had changed in the 12 yrs. I have been in Maine. The Crowne Plaza was the perfect touch to a wonderful weekend!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Overall the hotel is the standard fare Crowne. It is however an average quality for this chain. Nothing stands out particularly bad or great from my experience here. Overall an average stay.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2012

I have stayed here many times over the past few years. Everyone is wonderful, rooms are always clean, and food is great! Can't beat it.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Keith M
Reviewed 25 December 2011

This hotel has seen better days. I called near the time of our big October snowstorm, checking to see if they had backup power in case power went off. I was told we would. I have a C-Pap machine & need the power to be on. Needless to say, the trees came down & the power shut off. I expected auxilliory power to come back. Well, all it did was light the halls. Our room was dark & no power. I had a terrible night sleep. Next day showers were cold as was our supposed complimentary brunch. They do have small gas stoves & none were used to heat food.So much for back up power.
The Sunday brunch a few weeks later was absolutely about the worst I've seen. Very little of the food was prepped there. Most was Sysco or other supplier. The hotel restaurant some years back, had some of the finest food in the area. Well, thank God Applebees is nearby!I'm in the catering business, so we know what it takes & it's not done there.Overall the rooms were pretty good. A little refresh & updating wouldn't hurt, but still not bad. It's called a luxury hotel, but compared to what?? The YMCA??

Room Tip: Ask for nonsmoking..you can tell!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
IHGCare, ihgcare at DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2011

Dear KeithmNashua_nh,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Hotel Nashua. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with the service you received. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Regards,
Brenda J.
IHGCare

Reviewed 10 December 2011

This was a business trip, the hotel was very welcoming and has continued to exceed excpectations.
The rooms are comfortable, clean and well equipped (althouth the hairdryer in the bathroom was a little disappointing)
The service from the staff was great and nothing appears too much trouble
The food in the restaurant was very nice and the staff very attentive, typically the meal sizes are large!
I stayed for for 4 nights and would definitely return in the future. This hotel is highly recomended.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business