Hampton Inn Nashua
US$ 124
ExtendedStay
US$ 223
US$ 201
All reviewscookiesfront deskgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastwafflespool and hot tubroom was spotlessvery clean hotelfree internetrestaurants and shoppingnice breakfastexcellent staystay there againnew hampshirefresh fruitfitness centerparking lot
Reviewed 25 August 2017

We stayed here for 3 nights for a mini family vacation for eating out, pool, shopping. We took a day trip to Foxboro MA. Everything was perfect. My one and only issue was the Jets in the Spa tub were really weak for my taste. Otherwise it's really good !

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kelly M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you for this great review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you will visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Paul that works during the overnight shift doing the night audit is the best. The rest of the staff were also very good. I would recommend this Hotel to family, friends and for anyone that is on Business Travel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for this great review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will let Paul now you feel about him, thanks for letting us know. We hope that you will visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I stayed here for two nights while attending a function in Manchester. I was very pleased with the hotel. Staff was courteous, friendly, and helpful. My room was quiet and comfortable -- love the pillows! Location was very convenient to restaurants and shopping. Easy to get in and out of hotel parking lot. I would stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I have read the reviews which say that this hotel is clean, quiet and well maintained - and I have to wonder are we staying in a different hotel or have we just been given the worst room in the hotel?

I am careful about giving 'critical' reviews because I realise that they can be detrimental but I booked this hotel based on the glowing reviews and this isn't what we are experiencing.

Our room smells, the carpet is stained and the shower stall has black mold.

Before mentioning noise I like to explain that I am noise sensitive. (And as my husband takes his hearing aids out I don't use earplugs just in case)

Despite being on the top floor the traffic noise is very loud and either the bathroom extractor fan is on permanently or there is a constant noise from the electrical room next door.

All in all not a good room experience.

Room Tip: Not 402 (or 401) - next to electric plant room and all rooms at this end of the hotel are next to a busy road.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 5pahw

I am very sorry to hear about your experience with us at the hotel. Typically if you are a light sleeper we do try to put you away from the side of the hotel that is on the corner of a busy street. Unfortunately, unless you tell us prior to or at check-in we wouldn't know. In regards to cleanliness, this is not the norm for us and I do apologize. We would love to make this up for you. Please contact me so we can make this right.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Hotel was a good value for the money. Room was well-maintained and everything was as-expected. I was there for two nights and had no issues whatsoever. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a clean room on the simple side in the Nashua area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo