All reviews mill falls church landing new england old mill chase house worth the trip bed was comfortable free coffee great place to stay hot tub bay point sitting area family wedding white mountains get away gas fireplace properties
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

This Hotel/Inn is very nice with a welcoming country colonial decor. Rooms varied in style and have personality. We stayed in a standard 1 queen and pullout sofa room. We were happy with the cleanliness, the bed was comfortable and the pullout was a Flexsteel and was comfortable. There was a small window with a view of Lake Winnepausaukee. Front desk staff was preoccupied on check-in, so not friendly, but polite. The pool and hot tub were clean, but small. One recommendations to the hotel is to get rid of the bathroom braided rug, when a little shower water got on it the odor was unpleasant. Another thing to note is that guests are able to use the pool at the sister property The Inn at Church Landing the pool there is larger is indoor/outdoor and very nice looking. If in Meredith again we would stay at the Mill hotel again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I recently did a tour of the Inn at Mills Falls; so beautiful! I also did a tour of the shopping center at Mills Falls Marketplace. Eating Giuseppe's Pizza outside on a nice day next to the large waterfall was amazing. Innisfree Bookshop had everything a book lover needs including little knick-knacks. Then stop by Lee's candy kitchen for homemade fudge, old fashioned candy, and fun treats you wouldn't have thought about. Wonderful places for gifts from NH; cheaper than buying them in the White Mountains. After shopping; take your adult friend with you to Hermit Woods Winery where you can try new flavors and their award winning Blueberry wines. You can also take part in a tour. Down the road by the docs you can do summer fun things including tubing, kayaking, and take boat rides. All of which can be rented from the EKAL (yes its the word 'LAKE' spelt backwards) activity center. If you find that you still have time after all these fun activities you can also take part in a self-guided sculpture walk around the lake in Meredith. Many shops in the town will have free sculpture walk maps for you. Hope this was helpful! I loved doing the tour of the town myself and hope everyone else does too!

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 4 August 2018

Returned to Mill Falls we usually go to Mill Falls or Church Landing once or twice a year
sometimes for the week or just a couple of days as was the case this time every time we always enjoy our time there .Looking forward to our next stay.

Room tip: mill falls 4th or 5th floor Church Landing lakefront
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

We snuck away for a few days to celebrate our anniversary and relax! Absolutely best trip and loved the resort! Room was clean and comfortable. Food was amazing! Camp was so much fun for dinner. I recommend the pot roast and buttermilk chicken. Biscuits are delicious! Cant wait to return!!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here this past weekend for a wedding. The wedding itself was happening at Church Landing which was about a 5 minute walk, and a beautiful one! The staff was friendly and the hotel was very clean. Great coffee in the lobby all day. We had a pretty nice view from room #228 (although I was sad when we finally walked down to the water and I realized the swans I could see were fake! Ha!) We ate at both the breakfast restaurant in that building (I forget the name!) & Guiseppis downstairs. Both were also awesome, great staff and great food. I would definitely come back & recommend.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple