All reviews mill falls church landing new england old mill chase house worth the trip bed was comfortable free coffee great place to stay hot tub bay point sitting area family wedding white mountains get away gas fireplace properties
Reviewed 10 May 2016

I stayed here for a next day meeting. Check in was quick and efficient. Room was great large bright and clean. Room was quiet even thou on the front of the building. Had a refrig, fireplace, balcony and direct tv.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Just stayed at Mill Falls. Staff was very unprofessional. A carpet was being installed the whole time. The noise and inconvenience was ignored. The hall carpet to my room was never cleaned. The mugs for coffee had lipstick stains.
I have stayed there before. This was a true disappointment.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
MillFalls_Management, General Manager at Mill Falls at the Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

You had every right to be disappointed with your visit. Unfortunately, renovations took a bit longer than expected which lead to a less than satisfactory visit. As you know, we have invited you back for a return visit with us complimentary. I am thankful that you are repeat guest and know this was far from the "norm" for us. We look forward to spoiling you in the future!

Reviewed 8 April 2016

The Mills Falls has a market place for shopping and dining and there are many nice restaurants all around the hotel, but I prefer the intimacy of the Waterfall cafe located in the hotel. Small menu, intimate restaurant with a view of the Falls and good food.

Date of stay: June 2015
Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

Great stay. Great people. Great food. Great shops. Great times! It was -40 with the wind chill but that didnt stop us from having a good time. Pool jacuzzi couldn't habe been happier. 1800's mill. Gorgeous place. Enjoy the beginning of the mountains.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came in very late after a fairly stressful day and were exhausted and probably were not the most outgoing versions of ourselves. Sue at the front desk was very polite, patient and quick about getting our room! We paid for the room and, while waiting for our keys, my boyfriend and I quietly and politely expressed our slight unhappiness with the room rate because we were checking in so late but moved on very quickly from it. Sue overheard our quick discussion and without even being asked she offered to discount our room drastically and we were so presently surprised and grateful for her understanding! She turned our "no good, very bad day" into a pleasant and relaxing night!!! THANK YOU SUE!!

Always Grateful,