Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Great experience. Awesome hotel for the money. I stayed here for a week on vacation. Comfortable bed, hot breakfast, cookie treats in the evening, free laundry supplies, in room refrigerator and microwave... I could go on. The desk staff were very pleasant, professional, and helpful- even giving me maps and directions to local attractions and nearby Boston. Only 'grows' would be that the fitness center and game room could use some updating, but didn't detract from my experience. (Also, the restaurant next door delivers room service, but the food wasn't really that great for the money- has nothing to do with the hotel experience though.) I highly recommend and would stay there again.

Room Tip: I feel that any room is a good room. The grounds are peaceful and the hotel is quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

I just spent one night at the Best Western in Manchester. I have stayed at thishotel several time and it is easily locatated off of the Interstate. Parking is free and there is plenty of space. When I made the reservation the person told me that I did not need a confirmation that she would take care of everthing. However, when I got to the hotel there was no reservation in my made. In fact, all of their King Non-smoking rooms were taken and the only roooms left were handicapped accessible. Nancy the lady handling the front desk found me a room and checked me in. Also, Nancy was very helpful in directing me to a near by store to purchase a phone charger.

The hotel is very large and spread out. It can be difficult to locate one's sleeping room. The bedding is somewhat old and the room does not have much in the way of furniture. The mattress on the bed was lumpy and seemed to be worn on the side where the telephone was placed.

The hotel itself is somewhat dated and it does not appear that any renovations have been made in many years. The sleeping room did contain a flat screen television and a small table, with a microwave oven and a small refrigerator.

The "free" breaklfast is somewhat limited, basically consistening of precooked eggs and cerial. However, it was free, so one perhaos should not expect much.

I was conducting a seminar at this hotel and the BEO directions were faxed at least 72 hours before the event. However, when I went downstairs to my conference room to set up my AV equipment I found that the room was seated for only 1/2 the total number of people registered for the seminar. The lady in charge was a little older and seemed very fustrated that she had to bring out additional tables and chairs.

To me the best thing about this hotel is that is located next to The Yard restaurant. I will write another review specifically about The Yard. In the mean time, I have stayed in the Best Western on several occasions to conduct training programs. I am not sure if I will stay again and perhaps next time I am in Manchester I will try a different location.

Room Tip: This is a lower end hotel-so you basically get what you pay for.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank FLJ021251
Reviewed 25 March 2012

Very nice place to stay with kids. Large game room.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 24 February 2012

This is my every week stop in Manchester, NH. No frills just very nice rooms at reasonable rates. Great staff. Diane and Jackie are terrific on check-in. Never a bad room, clean, neat, not luxurious. Wifi works perfect. A good deal at a nice place. Stay in the left wing.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank wayne l
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Whenever we stay in Manchester, we go to the Best Western. Our rooms have always been incredibly clean and we have never had an issue, I would recommend this to anyone.

Room Tip: First floor is a little busy, try second or third.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Manchester hotels
6.9 km away
2.8 km away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
3.2 km away
Holiday Inn Manchester Airport

Been to Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK
JPMiles / Payback Arrow

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center

Address: 13500 S Willow St, Manchester, NH 03103-2387
Region: United States > New Hampshire > Manchester
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Family Hotel in Manchester
#3 Romantic Hotel in Manchester
#4 Business Hotel in Manchester
Price Range: ₹ 6,227 - ₹ 9,600 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn And Conf. Ctr