“Not bad”

Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Halifax, Canada
“Not bad”
Reviewed 17 October 2011

Spent one night here recently as in town for a concert. Clean and comfortable. Would stay here again. Breakfast was fine. Was easy to find as we came from out of town

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Ft Myers, Florida
Reviewed 6 October 2011

We arrived in MHT late at night and picked this for price and location. It was dated and my son described it as "sketchy' as we pulled in. Lots of smokers outside and off the road and I could see why he said this.
Breakfast was usual. Nothing special. 2.00 for some forgotten toothpaste......oh well.
We had to stay in MHT prior to the return for an early morning flight and so paid the extra 20.00 for a different hotel up the block.
Would not go back. I work hard for my money and wanted to feel like I got what I paid for.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank ktrap
USA
Reviewed 3 October 2011

We were in Manchester for the day and just needed a clean, basic place to spend the night. This location was affordable, clean, easy to find - exactly what I was hoping for. The front desk clerk was helpful when we checked in. Breakfast in the morning was basic - english muffins / bread for toast, cold cereal and milk, sweet rolls, fruit (bananas, apples), instant oatmeal, etc. There was a staff member who kept things restocked. I did not notice any noise from the airport.

Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Orlando
Reviewed 28 September 2011

Stayed there the night of the 20th of September.....hotel in run down condition. Fire alarm went off just after midnight. Alarm was in halls and in room and it blasted for 15 minutes.They had to call the local fire department as no one in management could figure out how to turn it off. The alarm then went off a half an hour later....same result. No offer of compensation for ruining the nights of all guests.

In addition the elevator didnt work.

Best advice...Stay Away!!!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank centralflorida47
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 25 September 2011

I'm not quite sure which rooms the "good reviews" stayed in but my stay hideous! I was attacked by bugs on the floors and in my bed. My feet were red and itchy. I have numerous bites and welts on my neck, arms and chest. Check this post later, I'll upload the photos. I moved rooms and after my bites became worse I asked for a refund. I was told only one person can do that and she would be in within the hour. I returned to the front desk 1hr 30 min later and I was told that she was "gone for the day". Hmmmmm.....strange. They told me to email her for a refund. I am still waiting for a reply. Housekeeping is nice but has limited supplies. I had curly, black hairs in my "clean towel". I requested another but they had no extra towels. Hmmm. ..weird. A lady with an accent at the front desk needs an attitude adjustment and wasn't helpful. Walls are really thin so I heard snoring of the folks next door.

Room Tip: choose another hotel is best