“Want some boring, tasteless food?”

Margaritas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #50 of 397 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago
“Want some boring, tasteless food?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2008

I was in town for business and was craving Mexican food. This was a suggested by a couple people, since it was walking distance. I love Mexican food, and have to say that this was not good at all.

The salsa they give you when you first sit down was spicy, but fairly tasteless. I noticed that they had pineapple salsa, and asked for some of that, and it was even worse! Dry (no juice of any kind) , with canned chunks of pineapple and some chopped veggies. I had the waitress take it back.

It took 45 minutes to get our food and it was not busy at all.

I had the fish tacos, which were ok, but a little plain. My boyfriend had the chicken and steak fajitas, which came with some burned beans and rice...that whole dish was boring and tasteless.

Just not good food...

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I'll only go here if the...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2008

I'll only go here if the girls I'm hanging out with insist... This place should never be a choice of one of your male friend's possible destinations.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Upstate New York
“Heavenly Steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2008

Being strangers to Manchester we were walking around Elm Street looking for a place to eat dinner. The view from the sidewalk of the interior of Margarita's was so inviting we decided to try it, even though my husband is not a huge fan of Mexican food. What a great choice. Our server, Lysa, was great, and our food was fabulous. I went with an enchilada dish that was great, but the ribeye steak my husband ordered really floored us! We have not had a steak this great that we can remember. It was the most awesome, juicy, flavorful steak. I was tempted to return the next night just to get one for myself...........

1 Thank CitizenOfTheWorld11
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My kids like this place...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2008

My kids like this place! Food is very good!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Yummy Raspberry Margaria's-Garlic Chicken Nachos have a TON of garlic. Bring your mints.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2008