“Great little Italian restaurant”
Review of Piccola Italia

Piccola Italia
Reserve with OpenTable
Piccola Italia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 434 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2018

The fried calamari was tender, crispy, and flavorful. For my entree I had the Seafood Piccola Italia with Lobster meat, chopped clams, mussels, shrimp, scallops, calamari, sautéed together with fresh garlic in marinara sauce, over linguini. It was fresh, flavorful, and plenty of food. The pistachio cannoli was incredible.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We were in Manchester for a baby shower and stopped for lunch at Piccola. Very warm and inviting atmosphere and our hostess/waitress, Alyssa, was friendly, gracious and professional. We started with dinner rolls baked on the premises with olive oil, Italian spices and a mixture of freshly grated Parmesan and Romano cheeses. I had chicken parmigiana which was out of this world. In lieu of pasta, one can order mixed vegetables, steamed or sautéed. I went with sautéed and was not disappointed - asparagus, zucchini, onions, peppers and broccoli sautéed in olive oil with some of the grated cheese sprinkled on - delicious. A five-star meal in a classy setting...what more could one ask for?

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Meals were good. I had chix piccata. It was tasty but should have been more plentiful have to say the home made spaghetti with meat sauce was one of the best I have any where around the world. Chix masala was very good. Service was great

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I went with my granddaughter there before an event at SNHU arena. It is only 2 blocks away on Elm Street.
The food was great and service was excellent.
The waitress had been there 14 years and loved her job and new her products. They make a Caesar salad at the table for 2. The absolutely best Caesar salad I have ever had.
The meals were great and priced fairly.
I can’t wait to go back.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank msteinberg07
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

There were about 15 of us for a special dinner. The restaurant is a bit small for a group of that size and we were pretty crowded together. But every person was very happy with their meals. Several people also raved about the espresso martinis. I had a very nice chicken Marsala. The restaurant let us bring our own cake for a birthday celebration.

Date of visit: February 2018