“Disappointed”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 December 2017

We take our employees here each year at the end of our season. This year we went on a Saturday night at 7:30. The restaurant was busy as should be expected. After being seated and drink orders taken (they don't have any dark beer) you get up and go to the salad bar to get whatever sides you want to go with your meal. Most of the hot sides were either out or the little that was left did not look the least appealing. We had to ask the waitress to refill the hot tin's. After a little bit the servers start to come to the table with assorted meats and they will keep coming until you flip the card on your table. There is no shortage of meat although they didn't have any pork this trip. (maybe they ran out) in the past was quite good.
The group we went with totaled 6, if they give you a menu they do state on it that a 18 % gratuity will be added to your bill. I only know this because I looked it up after online.
My wife paid the bill on a CC and gave the waitress $50 in cash for the tip. When we got home my wife went over the bill and realized that $41 was taken on our CC for a gratuity due to having 6 people. I know it was our fault for not dissecting the bill there. It would have been nice if the waitress had let us know that they would be adding the tip to the bill especially when we added a $50 tip in cash that was far more than the 18% they added.
We will not be back for that reason alone!!

2  Thank Bulldogsby3

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Great spot for a family dinner. Salad bar and many Meat choices brought right to your table. Turn your color up for green and they will keep serving you. Red and no service. Great wine selection . Save roof for dessert . The Salmon just Amazing with caper sauce on the side. yum !

Henry "Gaucho" very funny and gave a great recomendation of a wine. Bouza Excelent !

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Bad food, decent location. We thought it was truly bad food. We were reasonable happy with the service.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Went out with several friends to celebrate a birthday. This place is great for groups of people because there is something for everyone. The food was good, and everyone enjoyed themselves. The server was inattentive and took 45 minutes at the end of the meal to bring the check and another 15 minutes to process the bill.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My husband took me here for the first time for my birthday in Jan. 2016, Now I go every year. Our friends live close by and we are planning to go again in a few weeks.