“Dinner with Family, Something for everyone.”

Gaucho's Grill Churrascaria
Ranked #41 of 434 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$ 25 - US$ 100
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Great spot for a family dinner. Salad bar and many Meat choices brought right to your table. Turn your color up for green and they will keep serving you. Red and no service. Great wine selection . Save roof for dessert . The Salmon just Amazing with caper sauce on the side. yum !

Henry "Gaucho" very funny and gave a great recomendation of a wine. Bouza Excelent !

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Bad food, decent location. We thought it was truly bad food. We were reasonable happy with the service.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Went out with several friends to celebrate a birthday. This place is great for groups of people because there is something for everyone. The food was good, and everyone enjoyed themselves. The server was inattentive and took 45 minutes at the end of the meal to bring the check and another 15 minutes to process the bill.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My husband took me here for the first time for my birthday in Jan. 2016, Now I go every year. Our friends live close by and we are planning to go again in a few weeks.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Been here a couple of years ago, wanted to try it again. This restaurant leans towards pricey - it's a one price dinner, as much as you can eat, for $33. If you are a meataholic, this is the place for you. They serve many different styles of grilled meats at tableside, and offer salmon too. They wheel out large skewers of different grilled meats, and you tell them how large a portion you'd like. I'm not much of a meat eater, but the salmon was delicious. We were the first to be seated as we were having an early dinner, and the young waiter kept coming to our table - the only table with guests - every three minutes. Over and over. Seriously, you couldn't enjoy one meat and a second and then third meat was being pushed on you. I asked him to slow down, but apparently he didn't want too. Eventually, I just told him I wasn't interested in any more meat - it was just too pushy for me to enjoy my meal. There is a very large salad bar with lots of different prepared salads in addition to green salad fixings, plus a good-sized buffet that offered lots of other meats, soups, and more vegetables. The plantains were excellent, as were the sweet potatoes. Overall, the selection of meats and additional side dishes is excellent.